1. “Fulech Fair” or “Phulech Fair” is celebrated in which district?
2. The “Nalwair Fair” of Bilaspur district was originally started for the supply of which of the following?
- Gaddi Sheep
- Oxen of plains
3. Mandi is famous for which fair?
4. The “Shivratri Fair” of Mandi is celebrated from which year?
- 1526 AD
- 1647 AD
- 1648 AD
- 1649 AD
5. Minjar Fair of Chamba began in which year?
- 900 AD
- 910 AD
- 915 AD
- 920 AD
6. Lavi Fair is celebrated in which month?
7. In which place of Himachal is the “Winter Carnival” celebrated?
8. The “Shivratri Fair” of Mandi was started by which of the following Raja?
- Raja Bahusen
- Raja Bansen
- Raja Ajbar Sen
9. Chose the false pair:
- Nalwari Fair- Bilaspur
- Minjar Fair- Kullu
- Renuka Fair- Sirmaur
- Lavi Fair- Rampur
Liked the post? We’re a non-profit website. Make a donation and help us build our work.