1. The“Jentang”and “Kanishang” traditions prevalent in the Khasas are representative of which of the following?
- Marriage ceremony
- Partition of ancestral property
- Types of marriage
- Traditions of the “Kshatriyas” community in Khasas
2. Chol, Kot, Gachi, Sash, Patku and Lachu are the attire of people of which region?
3. What are “Tabhagastan”, “Kumai Bhagastan” and “Kovanchi”?
- Types of marriage in Lahaul
- Different castes in Spiti
- Ornaments of women of Kinnaur
- Food types of Malana village
4. During the dawn of twentieth century, the tradition of “Batarwaal Begar”was prevalent in which principality?
5. “Chola-doru”attire is related to?
6. “Jhanjara”and “Janertang” are types of?
- Marriage functions
- Birthday functions
- Fairs of Lahaul
- Black magic prevalent in Kinnaur
7. In a family of Pangi valley the “Maudaj” “Unse”and “Luchi” are representative of which of the following?
- Special clothes of women
- Dishes cooked on special occasions
- Marriage Songs
- Things used for decoration of a bride
Liked the post? We’re a non-profit website. Make a donation and help us build our work.