1. Where is “Kye Monastery” situated?
- In Spiti
- In Kinnaur
- In Lahaul
- In Naggar
2. Where is “Baru Sahib” Gurdwara situated?
3. In which of the following place the remains of ancient Buddhist Stupa has been unearthed?
4. The famous “Tabo Monastery” of Himachal Pradesh is constructed using which material?
- Stones and Slates
- Only from wood
- Baked bricks and mud
- Mainly from mud
5. Where was the Guru Ghantal Sect founded?
- Lahaul and Spiti
6. “Padamasambhava” who was instrumental in spreading Buddhism in eight century Tibet stayed for some time at which of the following place?
- Jogipanga (Una)
- Mcleod Ganj
7. The Gurdwaras of Paonta Sahib and Riwalsar are connected to which Sikh Guru?
- Guru Nanak
- Guru Arjun Dev
- Guru Tegbahadur
- Guru Gobind Singh
8. The famous “Kye” Gompa of Lahaul and Spiti is situated at?
9. Padamasambhava laid the foundation stone of …………………. monastery in Lahaul?
- Guru Ghantal
10. In which two places of Kangra the remnants of two Buddhist Stupas are discovered?
- Chari and Chetru
- Nurpur and Shahpur
- Kangra and Nagrota
- Dharamshala and Nagarkot
11. “Guru Ghantal” Gompa is situated in which place?
12. The Historical “Tabo” Monastery of Himachal Pradesh in situated in which valley?
- Spiti Valley
- Kullu Valley
- Balh Valley
- Sangla Valley
13. “Menri Bompo” monastery is situated in?
- Kalaghat (Solan)
- Reckong Peo
Liked the post? We’re a non-profit website. Make a donation and help us build our work.