1. River Beas enters the district Kangra at:
2. Sainj Nulllah meets river Beas at:
3. At which place river Chenab enters in Jammu & Kashmir?
B. Sansari Nullah
4. River Chenab enters in the district Chamba at:
A. Sansari Nullah
5. In which of the following rivers of Himachal Pradesh, Gold is found?
6. At which place river Bhaga meets the river Jaskar?
7. Which of the following river streams does not flow through district Hamirpur?
8. At which place river Ravi leaves Himachal Pradesh to enter Jammu & Kashmir?
9. At which place river Spiti meets the river Satluj?
10. Chirchind, Siul, Budhil and Tunda Bajledhi are the tributaries of:
Answers: 1-b, 2-a, 3-b, 4-b, 5-d, 6-b, 7-d, 8-a, 9-d, 10-a.
Liked the post? We’re a non-profit website. Make a donation and help us build our work.