1. Sanskrit name of River Beas is:
2. Pong Dam is built on river……..
3. Which river is called as Red River (Laal Nadi)?
4. How much length does river Beas cover in Himachal Pradesh?
A. 255 km
B. 256 km
C. 257 km
D. 258 km
5. Which lake is the origin place of River Pabbar?
6. The length of River Ravi in Himachal Pradesh is:
A. 156 km
B. 157 km
C. 158 km
D. 160 km
7. Which of the following rivers is not associated with district Shimla?
8. Malana, Sainj, Tirthan river streams are associated with which district?
9. The length of River Chenab in Himachal Pradesh is:
A. 118 km
B. 120 km
C. 122 km
D. 128 km
10. At which place river Ravi leaves the district Chamba to enter in the state of Jammu & Kashmir?
Answers: 1-d, 2-b, 3-a, 4-b, 5-c, 6-c, 7-d, 8-c, 9-c, 10-b.
Liked the post? We’re a non-profit website. Make a donation and help us build our work.