1. Panini mentioned Trigarta as:
- Ayudhajivi Sangha
- None of the above
2. Chamba town was named so by Sahil Varman after the name of his daughter:
3. From 1009 A.D to 1043 A.D., Nagarkot remained under the control of:
- Firoz Shah Tuglak
- Muhammad Bin Tuglak
- Muhammad Ghaznvi
- Muhammad Gauri
4. Which ruler of Bushehr opposed Britishers during the revolt of 1857?
- Raja Kehri Singh
- Raja Shamsher Singh
- Raja Padam Singh
- Virbhadra Singh
5. The foundation of Mandi state was laid down at Bhiuli in the 13th century by:
- Surya Sen
- Bir Sen
- Ban Sen
- Bahu Sen
6. When was Bushehr Riyasti Praja Mandal formed?
- 1939 A.D.
- 1940 A.D.
- 1941 A.D.
- 1942 A.D.
7. In 1972 A.D., Himachal Pradesh government re-organised Kangra into following three districts:
- Kangra, Una and Lahaul-Spiti
- Una, Lahaul-Spiti and Hamirpur
- Una, Hamirpur and Lahaul-Spiti
- Una, Kangra and Hamirpur
8. Viceroy Lord Curzon visited Chamba along with his wife and spent a week there on:
- 1st September, 1905
- 1st September, 1903
- 1st September,1904
- 1st September, 1900
9. Which slogan got popularized at Idgah Maidan, Shimla in honour of Mahatma Gandhi?
- Jai Hind
- Betaj Badshah ki Jai
- Jai Bharat
- Delhi Chalo
10. Satyanand Stokes attended the session of Indian National Congress in 1920 A.D. at:
Answers: 1-A, 2-B, 3-C, 4-B, 5-C, 6-C, 7-D, 8-D, 9-B, 10-B.
Read also: Himachal GK MCQs Series – 1