1.Which of the following temple is constructed in Pagoda style of temple architecture?
- Kamakhya temple,Karsog, Mandi
- Panchvaktra temple, Mandi
- Bala Sundari temple, Trilokpur, Sirmaur
- Lakshmi Narayan temple, Chamba
2. Which place is famous for the “Chaurasi temples” (Group of eighty-four temples)?
3. The famous “Shikari devi” temple is located in …………….. district?
4. The “Jawalamukhi” temple of Kangra district is constructed in which architectural style?
- Flat-roof style
- Pagoda style
- Pent-roof style
- Domed style
5. “Kamakhya temple” is situated at which place?
- Tira Sujanpur
6. In which region of Himachal Pradesh the temples of Pandav Bhim’s wife “Hidimba”and his son “Ghatotkach” are situated?
- Kullu Valley
- Lahaul and Spiti
- Kangra Valley
7. Manimahesh pilgrimage centre is situated in which district?
8. The “Deotsidh or Diyotsidh” temple is located in which district?
9. In which place of Sirmaur the famous temple of “Bala-Sundari” is located?
- Bada Gaon
10. Which of the following temple is constructed in Pagoda style of architecture?
- Bhutnath temple, Mandi
- Hidimba temple, Manali
- Bhimakali temple, Sarahan
- Sun temple, Nirath
Liked the post? We’re a non-profit website. Make a donation and help us build our work.