1. Rupin Valley is in …………..district.
2. Dun and Saprun valleys are located in……..district.
3. Kunihar valley starts from:
C. Kunni Khad
4. What is the altitude of Pangi valley?
A. 14,528 ft.
B. 14,628 ft.
C. 14,728 ft.
D. 14,428 ft.
5. In which district Hangrang valley is located?
6. Which of the following places is called as ‘Valley of Gods’?
7. Mulgan Valley is located in……………district:
8. The most beautiful valley of district Kinnaur is:
9. Pin valley is located in………….
10. In which district Pattan Valley is located?
11. Kangra and Kullu valleys are formed by which river?
12. Bandar Valley is located in…………
13. Kamru village is located in which of the following valleys?
Answers: 1-c, 2-c, 3-c, 4-a, 5-b, 6-c, 7-a, 8-d, 9-a, 10-d, 11-b, 12-c, 13-c.
Liked the post? We’re a non-profit website. Make a donation and help us build our work.