1. When did Shimla become the capital of Himachal Pradesh?
2. Who was the first governor general of India to visit Shimla?
A. Lord Mayo
B. Lord Cornwallis
C. Lord Amherst
D. Lord Dalhousie
3. Between 1942-45 A.D., Shimla remained headquarter of ……….exiled government.
C. Sri Lanka
4. Gorton Castle (present day Accountant General office) in Shimla was constructed in:
5. Bishop Cotton School in Shimla was opened in:
6. Who was the founder of Theog princely state?
A. Ram Chand
B. Veer Chand
C. Giri Sen
D. Jai Chand
7. Junga was the capital of which Princely State?
8. Which ruler from Bushahr Princely State was popularly known as ‘Ajanbahu’?
A. Jagat Singh
B. Kehri Singh
C. Ram Singh
D. Roop Singh
9. Who was the last ruler of Bushahr Princely State?
A. Padam Singh
B. Shamsher Singh
C. Ishwar Singh
D. Devendra Singh
10. Who was the founder of Princely State Bushahr?
A. Dev Pal
B. Sri Krishna
11. Which one of the following is the oldest Princely State among Pahari Princely States?
12. Who was the founder of Keonthal Princely State?
A. Vijay Sen
B. Giri Sen
C. Kehri Singh
D. Karm Sen