1. Kinnaur was the part of Busahar State. The capital of Busahar was Kamru. Who was the first ruler?
- Sansar Chand
- Susharma Chand
- None of the Above
2. Where is the Headquarter of Kinnaur?
3. Where is the “Land of Grapes” in Himachal Pradesh?
- Lahaul Spiti
4. What is the area of Kinnaur District?
- 6401 km sq.
- 5031 km sq.
- 13,835 km sq.
- 5558 km sq.
5. Before 1947, Kinnaur was the part of which princely state?
- Rampur Bushahr
6. Tibetans called “Kinnaur” by which name?
7. Who did Kehri Singh supported in “Tibeti-Ladhaki” war?
8. Kinnaur district was created by carving out which Tehsil of Mahasu District?
9. Kinnaur District comes under which Lok Sabha constituency?
10. Which was the 6th District of Himachal Pradesh?