1. Which miracle forced Mughal Emperor Akbar to return Gold coins which were taken from Jamlu as royal tax?
- Abnormal shaking of royal palaces
- Lightning in clear sky
- Fall of snow in Agra city
- Sudden absence of appetite (hunger) in the members of royal family
2. Which of the following State’s ruler helped Mughal Emperor Jahangir to take over Kangra Fort?
3. In 1645 which ruler of Nurpur State was sent by Shah Jahan to suppress the Uzbeks of Balakh?
- Jagat Singh
- Basdev (Basu)
- Rajrup Singh
- Prithvi Singh
4. Which State’s ruler was considered by Dara Shikoh’s wife as same as her son?
5. To whom did the Mughal Emperor Akbar gave the Kangra Fort in the form of Jagir?
- Bhagwan Das
- Man Singh
6. Who was the commander of the Mughal Army which captured the Kangra Fort in 1620 AD?
- Shah Kuli Khan
- Shaikh Farid
- Mirja Rustam Kandhari
- Nawab Ali Khan
7. Which Mughal Emperor imprisoned the ruler of Kangra ‘Jai Chand’?
- Shah Jahan
8. Which ruler of Himachal was given the title “Chhatrapati” by Aurangzeb?
- Pahad Chand
- Padam Singh
- Sumer Chand
- Kehri Singh
9. Which Muslim Emperor constructed a mosque inside the premises of Nagarkot Fort?
- Firoz Shah Tughlaq
10. After the disintegration of Mughal Empire, which of the following ruler expanded his empire?
- Raja Rup Chand
- Raja Vidhi Chand
- Raja Ghamand Chand
- Maharaja Ranjit Singh