91. What is the number of members from the tribal areas in the H.P. Vidhan Sabha elected in 2012 A.D.?
92. What was the Consumer Price Index Numbers for industrial workers in H.P. during 2014-15?
93. Which was the ancestral village of famous Hindi writer Yashpal in Hamirpur District of H.P.?
94. Besides Chinni Tehsil of Mahasu District, how many villages of Rampur Tehsil were transferred to constitute Kinnaur District in 1960 A.D.?
95. Who was the first Speaker of H.P. Vidhan Sabha (1952)?
A. Krishan Chand
B. Krishna Mohini
C. Desraj Mahajan
D. Jaiwant Ram
96. According to 2010-11 Agricultural census what is the percentage of small and marginal holdings in H.P.?
97. Which District of H.P. recorded the highest growth rate of population during 2001-2011 decade?
98. Which craftsman in the court of Raja Meru Varman of Chamba built the metal alloy (ashtdhatu) images at Bharmour and Chhatrari temples?
99. Adolescent girls of which age-group are covered under the Kishori Shakti Yojna in H.P.?
A. 10-16 years
B. 11-17 years
C. 11-18 years
D. 12-20 years
100. When was Bonded Labour System (Abolition) Act passed in H.P.?
101. When was the Amrit Bazar Patrika started in Bangla?
A. 1865 A.D.
B. 1866 A.D
C. 1868 A.D.
D. 1870 A.D.
102. Which is not correct about the Faraizi Movement?
A. It originated in Bihar.
B. Its aim was the religious purification of Islam.
C. It used the Bangla language in the Initiation Ceremony.
D. It’s founders believed in scriptural fundamentalism.
103. Which Act conceded the demand of Legislative Council members to discuss the Budget?
A. Charter Act of 1833
B. Charter Act of 1853
C. Indian Councils Act of 1861
D. Indian Councils Act of 1892
104. Of the following, who was not the member of Hindu Mahasabha?
A. Madan Mohan Malaviya
B. Ras Bihari Bose
C. B.S. Munje
D. Lala Lajpat Rai
105. Sohan Singh Bhakna and Baba Harnam Singh were associated with:
A. Naujawan Bharat Sabha
B. Ghadar Movement
C. Congress Socialist Party
D. Hindu Mahasabha
106. Which of the following is not matched correctly?
A. Abul Kalam Azad- India Wins Freedom
B. Deenbandhu Mitra- Neeldarpan
C. Katherine Mayo- Mother India
D. Sarojini Naidu- Nation in Making
107. What of the following is not correct about the Home Rule League?
A. It was based on the model of Ireland.
B. Annie Besant established it.
C. Annie Besant wanted to make India free through it.
D. B.G. Tilak also established it.
108. Where was held the I.C.S. examination in India for the first time?
109. Consider the following statements and select your answer from the code below:
1. Gandhi gave up his membership of Congress in 1940.
2. The Lucknow Pact was signed in 1916.
3. The Crisp Mission was sent to India by Lord Wavell.
4. V.D. Savarkar organised the Abhinav Bharat
A. 1 and 3
B. 2 and 4
C. 3 and 1
D. 4 and 3
110. Who appointed the Boundary Commission in 1947 for delimiting the boundaries of India and Pakistan in Punjab and Bengal?
A. C. Rajagopalachari
B. Jawaharlal Nehru
C. Sardar Patel
D. Lord Mountbatten
111. Which of the following is not correct about the Christian Missionaries which came to India?
A. The Danish Protestant Mission was the first to come to India.
B. The Missionaries enjoyed the privileges of being the members of the ruling power.
C. Most of the Indian Reform Movements of 19th century opposed them.
D. The Charter Act of 1853 granted then the right to visit India and liberty to preach Christianity there.
112. Which of the following is not matched correctly?
A. Syed Ahmed Khan – The Deoband Movement
B. Atmaram Pandurang – The Prarthana Samaj
C. Vivekanand – Ramakrishna Mission
D. Madam Blavatsky – The Theosophical Society
113. Who of the following established the Indian Society of Oriental Art?
A. Rabindranath Tagore
B. Abhindranath Tagore and Gagnendranath Tagore
C. Surrendranath Banerji and Anandiya Banerji
D. Subhash Chandra Bose
114. Henry Vivian Derozio is associated with:
A. Self – Respect Movement
B. Arya Samaj Movement
C. Seva Sadan
D. Young Bengal Movement
115. Arrange the following in chronological order, and select the answer from the codes given below:
1. The Indian Universities Act
2. The Saddler Commission
3. The Ilbert Bill
4. The Swadeshi Movement
116. Consider the following statements and select your answer from the codes given below:
1. Munshi Prem Chand started writing first in Urdu.
2. B.R. Ambedkar is associated with the Bahishkrit Hitkarini Sabha.
3. The Indian Universities Act was passed in the time of Lord Hardinge.
4. The newspaper “Ghadar” was first published in Hong Kong.
A. 1 and 2
B. 2 and 3
C. 3 and 4
D. 4 and 2
117. Which of the following is true about Raja Ravi Verma, a great painter?
A. He belonged to a royal family of Rajasthan.
B. He combined the Indian and Western styles in his paintings.
C. He disregarded the Indian mythological themes in paintings.
D. He learnt paintings at the age of 40.
118. Who designed the Victoria Memorial Hall in Calcutta in 1906?
A. Sir William Emerson
B. R.F. Chisholm
C. H. Irwin
D. None of the above
119. Consider the following statements about the Theosophical Society:
- Its doctrines were influenced by occult mysticism
- It used the Hindu and Buddhist terms and concepts
- Annie Besant was a Scottish woman
- She became the member of Congress in 1905
Select your answer from the codes giver below:
A. 1 and 3
B. 2 and 4
C. 2 and 3
D. 1 and 2
120. Which of the following is not matched correctly?
A. M.S. Subalakshi – Carnatic Music
B. Rukmini Devi -Bharatnatyam
C. Hari Narain Apte – Oriya Literature
D. Allauddin Khan – Hindustani
Click the links given below to read other parts: