1. Which of the following names is associated with name of ‘National Police Academy, Hyderabad’?
A) Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
B) Jawaharlal Nehru
C) Mahatma Gandhi
D) Subhash Chandra Bose
2. …………..is the highest rank in Police Department in an Indian State.
A) Inspector General of Police
B) Director General of Police
C) Senior Superintendent of Police
D) Superintendent of Police
3. ‘Holey Artisan Bakery’ which was recently in news, is located in
4. Investigate Journalist, ‘Sh. Shams Tahir Khan’ is associated with ………….. TV channel.
A) ABP News
B) Aaj Tak
C) Zee News
5. Who is the official sponsor of Indian Contigent in the Rio Olympics-2016?
A) Coca Cola
D) Hero motocorp
6. Name the sportsperson whose actual name was ‘Cassius Clay’
B) Muhammad Ali
C) David Beckham
D) Lionel Messi
7. The headquarters of ‘INTERPOL’ is located in
A) New York, USA
B) Lyon, France
C) Moscow, Russia
D) Geneva (Switzerland)
8. ‘Majuli’ which has recently been granted the status of district by ………….state government, has become ‘the first Island District of India’.
A) West Bengal
B) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
9. ‘Inder Malhotra’ who recently (in June 2016) passed away, was a distinguished………….
D) Film Director
10. Which of the following countries has become the first country in the world to prohibit deforestation recently ( in June 2016)?
11. ‘TEJAS’ is the name of indigenously designed and manufactured ……………….. of India.
A) Supersonic Missile
B) Super Computer
C) Anti Submarine Torpedo
D) Light Combat Aircraft
12. Which of the following sportsperson has been honored with Doctorate (Honoris Causa) by IIT Kanpur recently?
A) Sania Nehwal
B) Abhinav Bindra
C) Vishwanathan Anand
D) Pankaj Advani
13. ‘The New Development Bank is exclusively associated with
A) NATO countries
14. Which of the following is the Highest Sports Award in India?
A) Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna
B) Arjuna Award
C) Dronacharya Award
D) Ashok Chakra
15. The name ‘Jitu Rai’ is associated with
16. The name ‘K. Asif’ is associated with …………..(Hindi film)
17. Which of the following countries is not a permanent member of UN Security Council?
18. India has recently entered into a deal with…………to develop its ‘Chabahar Port’ and to establish a free trade zone.
D) Saudi Arabia
19. Who has written the famous book ‘Anandmath’?
A) Rabindranath Tagore
B) Aurobindo Ghosh
C) Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
20. The famous painting ‘Bani-Thani’ belongs to………… school of painting/art.
21. ‘Sattriya’ classical dance form is associated with………..state.
B) Andhra Pradesh
22. Nobel prize is not given in the field of
23. …………….. is the last month of Indian National Calendar ( Saka Era).
24. If you are visiting ‘Ahmednagar Fort’, you are in ………… state.
C) Uttar Pradesh
25. Which of the following professions was adopted by great names like ‘Matahari’ and ‘Noor Inayat Khan’?
A) Airforce as a pilot
C) Inspectors in Police Department ( First in the world)
D) Playing Sitar
26. Select the odd one out:
27. Select the odd one out:
28. United Nations: Peace:: WTO : …………….?
29. From the given alternative words, select the word which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word : ( No repetition of letters)
30. Complete the series :
A9V, D7W, G5X, J3Y,…………?
31. Complete the series :
3, 15, 35, 63, ……..?
32. Paint: Brush:: Shooting : …?
33. Which of the following is a leap year?
34. Which of the following would appear earlier in a dictionary?
35. Which of the following words does not belong to the others?