Applications are invited to attend online interview, due to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, for the following positions as mentioned below. These positions are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis. The eligible candidates are requested to send their applications in the enclosed performa along with self-attested scanned copies of the original documents to the email addresses as given below latest by 24th /July/2021.
|Name of Post||Number of Posts||Qualifications||Age||Salary|
|Medical Microbiologist||02||Master’s Degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Virology/Molecular Biology equivalent from a recognized Institution/ University with four
years experience in the relevant field in Government recognized organization
|Project assistant||04 (UR-3, OBC-1)||Master’s Degree Microbiology/
Biology in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Virology/Molecular equivalent from a recognized Institution/ University
|Lab Technician||08(UR-5, OBC-2, SC-1)||12″ pass in Science subjects and two-year diploma in Medical
Laboratory Technician or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in the relevant field in Government recognized organization.
Other term and conditions for application are given here under:
- The post is purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis initially for up to 6 months or coterminous with the scheme. It may be extended/ shortened further on the basis of performance and requirement.
- Application received incomplete or after due date will not be entertained. Only shortlisted
candidates will be intimated and called for interview.
- The application without the self-attested copy of following documents will be summarily
- Mark sheet and Degree of all qualifying examination.
- Experience certificate of all the experience mentioned in the application.
- Certificates of additional certification if any.
- Proof of age such as matriculation certificate
- Caste Certificate.
- Age, qualifications, experience etc. will be reckoned as on 30 June 2021
- The benefit of reservation will be admissible on parental basis to the candidates of Himachal
- All the candidates belonging to reserved categories are also required to go through the relevant instructions issued from time to time by the Government of Himachal Pradesh, in order to ensure that they are eligible under a particular category.
- The CMO Una reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason. It is reiterated that these are contractual positions only and no other benefit except monthly consolidated remuneration is admissible.
- The CMO Una reserves the right to terminate this contract work at any point of time without assigning any reason.
- The selected candidate shall not claim regular appointment as the temporary post 1S coterminous with the scheme/ project. The CMO Una reserve the right to fill up or not fill up the vacancies notified in the advertisement.
- The vacancies notified in the advertisement will be fill up as per the needs of the Laboratory/Sample load.
- All communications regarding interview will be made through email only. The candidates will have to compulsorily submit filled in application form (as per the format annexed). All the scanned copies of original certificates and testimonials (self-attested) and a resent passport size photograph enclosed on the scanned application form needs to be email to <[email protected]> latest by 24th July 2021.
- Proof of experience and publications also need to be sent by email.
- The selected candidate will be required to produce all original documents and medical
certificate at the time of joining if any candidate is found to have submitted false information
at later stage, their candidature will be summarily rejected.
- No TA/DA/ any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview and joining. Only the short listed candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the online interview.
- Candidates having marks issued in the form of CGPA/OGPA/SGPA should produce approved conversion table/ formula in the application otherwise their candidature will not be considered.
- Candidate should send the NO Objection Certificate from their present employer if any, latest by the date of interview through the given email ID.
- In Project position Lab Technician preference will be given to those candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh.