50 Vacancies for various Posts in NHPC Limited, Kullu: Apply Now
Notification for Apprenticeship Training
NHPC Limited, a Mini Ratna Category-I Public Sector Undertaking invites application from eligible candidates who are domicile of Himachal Pradesh for undergoing one year apprenticeship training for the Session 2021-22 under Apprentices Act, 1961 in the trades mentioned below:
*The relaxation in maximum age limit is 05 years for SC/ST; 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy
1. Stipend: Stipend will be as per Apprenticeship Act, 1961. The Apprentices will not be eligible for any other allowances or benefits.
2. Reservation: Reservation of seats for SC, ST, and OBC (Non creamy layer) will be as per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and the rules framed thereunder as amended till date.
3. Preference will be given as under:-
- Project Affected Families of Parbati-II HE Project will be given first preference.
- People of Project Affected areas of Parbati-II HE Project & Kullu District will be given Second preference.
- People of Mandi District of Himachal Pradesh will be given third preference.
- People of other District of Himachal Pradesh will be given fourth preference.
4. The above-mentioned vacancies may increase or decrease as per the requirement of
5. Candidates should be eligible with respect to age criteria and educational qualification as on closing date of advertisement. Result awaited candidates need not to apply.
6. Employment in NHPC: Candidates shall have no claim whatsoever as to any extension of training and/or employment in NHPC Limited.
7. No boarding/lodging & transportation shall be provided to any candidate by NHPC Limited.
8. How to Apply:-
- The candidate must go through the Terms & conditions as mentioned in the Notification.
- The candidate must have a valid Aadhar number, Mobile number & E-mail ID before applying for Apprenticeship. ITI Passed candidates should register themselves on Apprenticeship portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org and apply through this portal.
- The candidate has to take print out of registration/applied at portal and send alongwith all self attested certificates of Educational qualification, ITI marksheets and certificates, Domicile Certificate, Document certifying member of Project Affected Family (PAF), copy of Aadhar card,Pan Card etc.at the below mentioned address by Speed post/ Registered post/ By-hand till 15/01/2021 (5:00 p.m.) :-
Deputy General Manager (HR),
Parbati-II HE Project,
Distt.- Kullu, Himachal Pradesh,
9. Selection Process: The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in ITI/ 10th class. The shortlisted candidates can be call for interview if required and offered will
be send through portal. The list of selected candidates will also be uploaded on the website of NHPC Limited i.e. www.nhpcindia.com.
10. The candidates shortlisted shall have to produce all original testimonials/certificates such as educational certificates, ITI marksheets and certificates, caste certificate, domicile, Aadhar Card, Pan Card, etc. at the time of verification. In case any information/claim made by the applicant in his/her application is found to be false, the candidature of such applicant shall be cancelled and action as per rule will be taken.
11. The candidate will have to submit Medical Fitness Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (Govt. Estt.) at the time of joining.
12. The selection of Apprentices will be subject to detailed provisions of Apprentices Act, 1961.
13. Candidate who have already taken such training from any other Govt./Semi Govt. organization and above 30 years shall not be considered.
14. Last date for submission of application – 15/01/2021
Note:- Candidates should clearly note that NHPC Limited will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of the application being incomplete or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. The candidate will solely be responsible for this.
Read also: More Jobs in Himachal Pradesh
Stay updated with us: