GENERAL STUDIES PAPER-2 (Unit-1 and Unit-2)
Attempt all questions. Answer to question No 1 to 3 should not exceed to 60 words in each case. Contents of the answers are more important than their length. Each question carries 4 marks:
1. Define poverty and what steps have taken by the government in recent years to deal with poverty.
2. What steps have been taken by the Himachal government to empower differently-abled persons.
3. What task would you suggest to be promoted by Panchayat in Himachal Pradesh at the grass
Attempt all questions. Answer to question No 4 to 6 should not exceed to 120 words in each case Contents of the answers are more important than their length. Each question carries 8 marks.
4. What is Acute Encephalitis Syndrome? It has caused above 100 deaths of children in Bihar last year, suggest what needs to be done to deal with this disease?
5. What do you understand by the Himachal Pradesh Services guarantee Act and examine the role played by this act for the state?
6. Define good governance and put a light on the required reforms in order to bring good governance in Himachal.
Stay updated with us: