GENERAL STUDIES PAPER-1 (UNIT-I)
Attempt all questions. Answer to question No 1 to 3 should not exceed to 60 words in each case. The contents of the answers are more important than their length. Each question carries 4 marks:
1. Define territorial aggression and give few example of territorial aggression practiced by
colonial power against hill states.
2. What were the social implications of Beth system?
3. Write down about the feature of pent roof style of temple architecture in Himachal
Attempt all questions. Answer to question No 4 to 6 should not exceed to 120 words in each case Contents of the answers are more important than their length. Each question carries 8 marks.
4. Write about the feature of the Nagara style of architecture.
5. Gupta age is called the golden age of Indian architecture. Discuss.
6. What factors led the sepoys to spearhead the revolt again the British in 1857.
Stay updated with us: