GENERAL STUDIES PAPER-1 (UNIT-2 and 3)
Attempt all questions. Answer to question No 1 to 3 should not exceed to 60 words in each case. The contents of the answers are more important than their length. Each question carries 4 marks:
1. Write in a brief about the Ganga River system.
2. What are the approaches to disaster risk reduction?
3. Write about a group of languages that shares a common origin in North India.
Answer to question No 4 to 6 should not exceed to 120 words in each case Contents of the answers are more important than their length. Each question carries 8 marks.
4. Most of our cities are ill-prepared to deal with the disaster. Discuss and suggest improvements that can be made.
5. What do you understand by the theory of continental drift? Discuss the evidence in its support.
6. What the major causes are for frequent landslide in the Himalayas particularly in H.P, what could you suggest to prevent it?
Stay updated with us: