Himachal Pradesh Weekly Current Affairs:
Chief Minister launches web portal for checking Fake News:
- Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur launched a web portal for uploading information of fake and unverified news related to COVID-19 so that appropriate action could be taken to check such news.
- Web portal could be accessed at http://fakenews.hp.gov.in.
- The information of the person providing information in this regard would be kept confidential.
- Provision of many security features like OTP etc. has been made in this web portal to ensure that such information is not provided by any anonymous person.
- Apart from this, people can give information about fake and unverified information circulating in media related to COVID-19 on e-mail: [email protected] or whatsapp number 9816323469.
Registered workers of HPBOCWWB to get Rs. 2000 each for March and April in HP:
- HP Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board (HPBOCWWB) informed that the State Government has decided to pay rupees two thousand for the month of March and rupees two thousand for April, to registered workers of HPBOCWW Board, through Direct Benefit Transfer.
- Till date Rs. 11.31 crores have been transferred to the bank accounts of 56,552 workers registered with the Board.
- Board is ensuring that all building and other construction workers registered with the Board get this payment at the earliest, to help them in these difficult times.
Read more: HP Current Affairs [Weekly and Monthly]
Stay updated with us: