Himachal Pradesh Weekly Current Affairs
CM presents National Flag to Amit Negi:
- Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur presented National Flag to Amit Kumar Negi, a youth belonging to Batseri village of Kinnaur district of Himachal Pradesh.
- Amit Kumar Negi is a first civilian selected for the IMF Everest Massif Expedition 2021. He has done base course from Nehru Institute of Mountaineering (NIM), Uttarakashi and Advance Course from NIMAS Arunachal Pradesh.
CM launches various e-Services for Lahaul-Spiti:
- Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur virtually launched e-Office, e-Heli Service, e-Aagman and e-Lahaul for Lahaul-Spiti district from Shimla.
- Chief Minister said that all these services would go a long way in providing people friendly services to the people of Lahaul-Spiti district on click of button.
- These initiatives were the best examples of optimum use of Information Technology for good governance.
- the e-Heli service would go a long way in providing details of the flights available from different Blocks/ Sub-Division of Lahaul and Spiti, Detailed Policy about the Flight Service, Eligibility and Fee Structure, Integration of Payment Gateway and Online Approval and Rejection of Applications.
- The service is Multi-lingual, easy to use and easy to access on both Mobile and Web.
Ajay Kumar took oath as new HPPSC Chairman Jai Prakash Kalta took oath as Member:
- Governor Bandaru Dattatraya administered oath of office and secrecy to Ajay Kumar as Chairman of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission in a simple but impressive ceremony held at Raj Bhawan, Shimla.
- The Governor also administered oath of office and secrecy to Shri Jai Prakash Kalta as Member of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
CM congratulates Piyush Sharma on winning bronze medal in National Para Table Tennis:
- Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur has congratulated Piyush Sharma on winning bronze medal in the National Para Table Tennis Championships held in Indore.
- Piyush Sharma is the first player from the State to play table tennis on a wheel chair.
- Presently, he is pursuing higher education on fellowship in Gurugram.
- He has done B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from NIT Hamirpur.
Satpal Singh Satti presides over meeting of 6th Finance Commission:
- The Chairman 6th State Finance Commission, Satpal Singh Satti presided over the 2nd meeting of Commission to finalize the questionnaires designed for collecting information from PRIs and ULBs.
- During the meeting, Chairman stressed on disposal and processing of rural and urban waste.
- For this purpose, he directed to constitute a Sub-Committee under the Chairmanship of Pr. Secretary (UD) comprising Director RD&PR, Director UD, Director IT and Adviser Planning as its members.
- Chairman said that Commission aims to find solution of new challenges being faced in rural as well as urban areas.
- He said that presently the waste generation in rural as well as urban areas is almost similar and suggested to frame long term plan for scientific disposal of this waste.
Read more: HP Current Affairs [Weekly and Monthly]
Stay updated with us: