Himachal Pradesh Weekly Current Affairs:
State signs 93 MoUs with an investment of Rs. 2219 crores during mini conclave at Manali:
- As many as 93 MoUs were signed by the state government to attract investment worth Rs. 2219 crore during the mini conclave of proposed global investor’s meet held at Manali in Kullu district.
- Out of these, 63 MoUs are for tourism sector only with investment of Rs. 1500 crores.
- The State government has adopted a holistic approach to attract investment and Himachal Pradesh was now ranked top amongst fast mover’s category in ease of doing reforms.
- The Single Window Monitoring and Clearance Authority of the state reflect a strong commitment of the government to ensuring efficiency, transparency, timeliness, and accountability in providing services to investors.
Bandaru Dattatraya sworn in as Governor of Himachal Pradesh:
- Bandaru Dattatraya sworn in as the 20th (those who held an additional charge are not counted) Governor of Himachal Pradesh.
Note: Many newspapers are counting those governors who held an additional charge. If those are to be counted then the number becomes 27.
Health Care Scheme- Himcare:
- State Government has launched the Health Care Scheme- Himcare for those families which are not covered under Ayushman Bharat.
- The scheme was launched on 1st January, 2019.
- Under the scheme, there was also a provision of free medical treatment of upto Rs. five lakh to the patients.
- 6.42 lakh families are registered under this scheme till date.
- 36581 beneficiaries have availed the benefit of free medical treatment under the scheme and Rs 37.09 crores were spent on it till date.