Una district has not many places of historical and archaeological interest. However, it has a number of places having religious importance. Among these some are given below:
- Una town is the district headquarters which is situated on the bank of river Soan, a tributary of the Satluj river.
- During the period of Guru Govind Singh, a follower of Guru Nanak Dev known as Baba Kala Dhari has come and settled here.
- Kala Dhari family was given a Jagir of 177 villeges by Maharaja Ranjit Singh.
- Kala Dhari family had laid the foundation of Una town.
- Even today, in the fort of Una the family of Baba Kala Dhari live.
- Every year in the month of March, the festival of Prakash Utsav is celebrated at Gurudwara Baba Sahib Singh Ji Maharaj.
- It is an important festival for the people of Una and surrounding areas of Panjab and they celebrate it with great joy and enthusiasm.
- This place is situated on the northern end of the district on Bharwain-Talwara road.
- This place is famous for Chintpurni Shakti Peeth temple dedicated to Mata Chintpurni.
- Mata Chintpurni Devi is also known as Mata Shri Chhinnamastika Devi.
- Chintpurni surrounded by the western Himalaya in the north and in the east the smaller Shivalik range bordering the state of Punjab is well connected by roads to Punjab and other various religious places of Kangra district.
- Shravan Ashtami is one of the famous festivals of this place.
- Thousands of pilgrims visit every month from all over northern India.
- It is a place of pilgrimage for both Hindus and Sikhs.
- It is a hilly village situated at a distance of about 3kms. from Chintpurni Shakti Peeth Shrine.
- Apart from its scenic beauty, Thneek Pura is famous for its temples like Guga Zahar Peer temple, Radha-Krishan temple and Mahiya Sidh temple.
- Krishan Janamashtami festival celebrated in RadhaKrishan temple in the month of August/September is a big event on the occasion of the birthday of Lord Krishna.
- Guga Navami is another huge event which is celebrated in the Guga Zahar Peer temple on the very next day of Krishna Janamashtmi followed by three days annual fair which includes a grand yajna, wrestling competitions and much more recreational activities.
- Shivratri is also celebrated with great enthusiasm and special bhandara (community feast) is organised where very exclusive food is served.
Dera Baba Barbhag Singh:
- It is believed that some 300 years ago, Saint Barbhag Singh had come from Kartarpur and performed the penance.
- The place is located near Amb-Nadaun road.
- After the death of Baba Barbhag Singh his followers have constructed two Gurudwaras, one at the place of penance and the other at the place where he preached the people.
- Some 2 kms.away from this place flows a stream known as ‘Banganga’.
- It gives a panoramic view. The pilgrims take a bath in the stream.
Dera Baba Rudru:
- This holy place is also known as Dera Baba Rudra Nand Ji Maharaj.
- It is located at a height of 669 metres from mean sea level on the road from Una to Amb near Basal village.
- There is a Samadhi of Baba Rudra Nand Ji at this place. Baba had performed the penance.
- The famous festivals celebrated at this place are Ganesh Chaturthi, Krishna Janmashtami etc.
- Slightly nearby this place, there is another holy place known as ‘Jogi Panga’.
- It is surrounded by dense forests. It is believed that Baba Rudra Nand had sat in penance at this place also.
- His followers are still looking after this place.
Shiv Bari Gagret:
- On Hoshiarpur-Dharmsala road near Gagret, the Shiva temple is located on the bank of river ‘Som Bhadra’.
- It is believed that temple had been constructed by Saint Dronacharya.
- During July/August, thousands of people visit here to offer banquets to Shiva Linga.
Bhadar Kali Temple:
- It is located at 4 kms. from Daulatpur.
- The temple of Bhadar Kali Mata is considered to be very ancient.
- The Baisakhi festival is celebrated at this place with great gaiety.
- This is a very ancient temple situated in Talmera village of Bangana tehsil.
- On the occasion of Shivratri, a fair is held and butter or milk is offered.
- The Place is known for its beautiful surroundings.
- Famous Govind Sagar Lake and Sola Singhi Dhar near it forms a natural boundary between Hamirpur and Una districts.