Choose the correct sentence, out of the four alternatives in Question Nos. (111 to 112).
- You would be punctual.
- You should be punctual.
- You must to be punctual.
- You ought to be punctual
- Have I not studying for three hours?
- Have I not been studying for three hours?
- Was I not working for three hours?
- Am I not been working for four hours?
In Question Nos. (113 to 114), out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word.
- Easily Managed
- Easily fooled
- Easily submissive
- Easily disturbed
In Question Nos. (115 to 117) choose the word opposite in meaning to the given word from the four given alternatives.
Groups of four words are given in Question Nos. (118 to 120). In each group, one word is wrongly spelt. Find the mis-spelt word.
Question no. 121 to 130 is Hindi Section which is not covered in this paper.
131. Who was the president of Indian National Congress when the Mountbatten Plan of independence was accepted?
- Jawaharlal Nehru
- Sardar Patel
- Maulana Azad
- Acharya J.B. Kripalani
132. Who developed the idea that “means justify the ends”?
- Raja Ram Mohan Roy
- Swami Dayanand Saraswati
- Mahatma Gandhi
133. Who said that ‘the real seat of taste is not the tongue, but the mind”?
- Aurobindo Ghosh
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- Swami Vivekananda
134. The caves and rock-cut temples at Ellora are
- Hindu and Buddhist
- Buddist and Jain
- Hindu and Jain
- Hindu, Buddhist and Jain
135. The original name of Tansen, the most famous musician at the court of Akbar was
- Lal Kalwant
- Banda Bahadur
- Ramatanu Pande
- Markandey Pande
136. Provincial Autonomy was one of the important features of the Act of
137. The Seven Pagodas of Mahabalipuram are a witness to the art patronized by the
138. Who was the Governor-general of India during the Revolt of 1857?
- Lord Dalhousie
- Lord Canning
- Lord Mayo
- Lord Ripon
139. The ‘Speaker’s vote’ in the Lok Sabha is called
- Casting vote
- sound vote
- Direct vote
- Indirect vote
140. Which part of the Indian Constitution dels with ‘Fundamental Rights’?
- Part l
- Part ll
- Part lll
- Part lV
141. To be a regional party the minimum percentage of votes, that a party needs to secure in any election is
- 2 %
- 3 %
- 4 %
142. How many Fundamental Duties are in Indian Constitution?
143. Indian Penal Code came into operation in
144. Finance Commission is constituted
- every year
- once in four years
- once in two years
- once in five years
145. National Income Estimates in India are prepared by
- Central Statistical Organization
- National Development Council
- Ministry of Finance
- Planning Commission
146. Which of the following countries enjoys a federal form of government?
147. How many times can the President of India seek re-election to his post?
- 2 times
- 3 times
- Any number of times
148. The largest tribal community in India is
149. Which of the following is not a Rabi Crop in India?
150. The density of population in an area is measured by the number of
151. Huge deposits of uranium were recently found in
- Andhra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
152. An area legally reserved for wildlife in its natural surroundings is
- Biosphere Reserve
- Social Forests
- National Park
153. Sivasamudra is an island formed by the river
154. Which one was the first ‘Biosphere Reserves’ Project Scheme?
- Sundarbans Biosphere Reserve
- Nilgiris Biosphere Reserve
- Nandadevi Biosphere Reserve
- Gulf of Mannar Biosphere Reserve
155. The eastern coastal plain is also called as
- Konkan coastal plain
- Gujarat plain
- Coromandel coastal plain
- Malabar coastal plain
156. Which state is rich in jute?
- West Bengal
- Tamil Nadu
157. How many nations have joined UNSC as the new non-permanent members?
158. Lok Sabha has passed a bill to hike the salaries of judges of the Supreme Court and High Courts. The monthly salary of Chief Justice of India has been hiked from Rs 1 lakh to?
- Rs 1.5 lakh
- Rs 3.2 lakh
- Rs 2.8 lakh
- Rs 2.1 lakh
159. Who won the best boxer trophy at the National Women’s Boxing Championships held in Rohtak?
- L. Sarita Devi
- Sarjubala Devi
- Sonia Lather
- Meena Kumari
160. As per the data released in the National Family and Health Survey NFHS-4, which state is ranked the wealthiest?
161. Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently laid the foundation stone of Rs 43,129 crore refinery project in?
162. Susharma constructed which famous building of H.P.?
- Fort of Chatipur
- Fort of Nagarkot
- Rang Mahal
- Temple of Nagarkot
163. Which festival of Kinnaur is famous as ‘Festival of Flowers”?
164. Who was the most powerful King of the non-Aryan caste of Himachal Pradesh?
165. In 1572 A.D. who was make landlord of Kangra by Akbar?
- Maan Singh
- Jai Singh
166. Gypsum is found at which place in Solan?
167. “Chadwick Fall” is situated at which place of Shimla?
- Summer Hill
168. What is the Vedic name of river Ravi?
169. ‘Potala Palace’ is located at
- Rekong- Peo
- Lhasa (Tibet)
170. At which of the following places, there is a Resident Commissioner in Himachal Pradesh?
- Bara Banghal
- Dodra Kwar
If you want us to post answer key of this paper, do let us know in the comment section