61. The headquarters of North-Eastern railway is at
62. Johadji fair, the most famous fair of Solan district of Himachal Pradesh is associated with
- Guru Nanak Dev
- Guru Govind Singh
- Guru Arjun Dev
- Guru Teg Bahadur
63. At what interval is the Bhunda festival of Nirmand held?
- 6 years
- 9 years
- 12 years
- 25 years
64. Who named Chamba after the name of his daughter Champavati?
- Meru Varman
- Sahil Varman
- Lakshman Varman
- None of these
65. Kangra Fort was built by
- Sansar Chand
- Ghamand Chand
- Bhuma Chand
- Susharma Chand
66. The place of 84 temples in Himachal Pradesh is
67. The Dr Rajendra Prasad medical college Tanda was established in which year
- None of these
68. The central theme of Kangra School of painting was the love story of
- Radha and Krishna
- Heer and Ranjha
- Sohni Mahiwal
- None of these
69. Which stage has been associated with the Rewalsar of district Mandi of HP?
- Rishi Jamdagni
- Rishi Beas
- Rishi Lomash
- Rishi Parshuram
70. Bijli Mahadev temple is located in which district of HP?
71. Gochi festival is celebrated in which district of HP?
- Lahaul and spiti
72. Joori is a folk dance of which district of HP?
73. “Kinner Desh” book is written by
- Ram Rahul
- Rahul Sankrityayan
- Ranzor Singh
- TS negi
74. The oldest hydel project in HP is
- Nathpa Jhakri
- Karchham Wangtoo
75. Which district in HP is the highest producer of mango?
76. Indian Institute of advanced studies is located at which district in HP?
- Summer Hill Shimla
- Sundar Nagar
77. The vice-chancellor of Chaudhary sarwan Kumar Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya Palampur was
- Dr.HR Kalia
- Dr. RK Singh
- Dr. MR Thakur
- Dr. LS Negi
78. Kunihar valley in HP is located in which district of HP?
79. Bhaddal glacier is situated in which district of HP?
- Lahaul spiti
80. Lord Mayo visited Shimla in which year?
81. Hamirpur town was founded by
- Alam Chand
- Anand Chand
- Hamir Chand
- Deep Chand
82. Which organisation has recently formed Eshield next life insurance product?
- Life insurance corporation
- HDFC Life insurance
- SBI Life Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz life insurance
83. With which country, the Indian Navy has signed “joint guidance” for naval corporations?
- South Korea
84. Which state has recently launched the’ Dalit Bandhu scheme ‘?
- Tamil Nadu
85. Which organisation has recently launched a new cybersecurity multi-donor trust fund?
- Asian Development Bank
- European Development Bank
- World Bank
86. Recently prime Minister muhyiddin yassin has resigned. He was prime minister of which country?
87. Which state has recently launched “cattle protection bill 2021 “?
88. Which state has recently announced the creation of four new districts?
- West Bengal
89. Which state police department has recently launched an e-fir initiative?
- West Bengal
- Andhra Pradesh
90. Under the tribunal reforms bill 2021, how many appellate tribunals will be abolished?
91. India has defeated which nation to clinch the bronze medal in hockey in the Tokyo 2020 Olympics ?
92. MO is related to PR , in the same way as BD is related to ?
93. Missing letters in the series ___ ___ ba bbba __a__ __ are
94. How many pairs of the letters in the word ‘SUBJUGATING’ in which the difference between dam is the same as in the English alphabet?
95. If the certain code ‘MACHINE’ is coded as LBBIHOD, which word would be coded as SLTMFNB?
96. If the sand is called air, air is called plateau, plateau is called well, well is called Island and Island is called sky , then from where will a woman draw water?
97. Rakhi starts from point q and moves 25 metres southward. Then she turns left and moves 30 metres, then she turns right and moves 15 metres to reach point p . What is the distance of point p from q and which direction is she facing with respect to q?
- 50 metres south-west
- 50 metres south-east
- 45 metres south-east
- 40 metres south
98. If the day before yesterday was Thursday, when will Sunday be?
- Two days after today
- Day after tomorrow
99. In a row of 29 boys, Vijay is at 17th position from the left end while Manish is 17th from right end. How many boys are there between Vijay and Manish?
100. Which is different from rest?
101. January 1, 1992 was a Wednesday. What day of the week will it be on January 1 , 1993?
Directions (102 to 106) Choose the correctly spelt word out of four given alternatives A B C and D
Directions (107 to 111) choose the most appropriate option out of the four given alternatives A B C and D.
107. Would you mind ________ to the Principal how the trouble started?
108. When the morning ________ the murder was discovered.
109. He didn’t register his _________ to the proposal.
110. In the large Cities people are cut ________ from nature.
111. Let’s make_________ our quarrel and be friends again.
Directions (112-116) choose the most appropriate option out of four alternatives A, B, C and D which best conveys the meaning of given expressions.
112. A man who has the qualities of a woman.
113. Place which provides board and lodging.
114. To surround with armed forces.
115. A cure of all diseases.
116. Tumour which is not likely to spread.
Directions (117-121) Choose the most appropriate option out of four alternatives A, B, C and D which are opposite to the meaning of the given word.