1. I ………………… my assignment before I left the office.
- Can submit
- Would have submit
- Had submitted
2. The instructions are ……………. Clear.
3. Many a …………….. the game but failed.
- Men tried
- Men have tried
- Man tried
- Men are trying
4. ………………. A blue pen, I have two pencils.
5. One of the workers…………… punished by the manager.
- Has been
6. I think I ………. Her last Sundays.
- Have been
- Would have
7. He gave ………………
- To advice
- Any advices
- Me some advice
- Many advice
8. The teacher told them ………….. .
- To keep quiet
- Kept quiet
- To keep quite
- To keep quit
Read the following passage and answer the questions (9 to 14) that follow:
9. “ The Scariest aspect of malnutrition is that it is likely to cause permanent damage to the brain.” The word ‘scariest’ is nearest in meaning to scary.
- Most frightening
- Most encouraging
- Most baffling multifaceted
10. ‘Malnutrition causes …………… percent deaths of children under five years worldwide.”
- Sixty six
- Thirty five
11. National Institute of Nutrition is situated in :
12. Malnutrition does not mean:
- Low nutrients
- Too much food
- Imbalanced diet
- Tasteless diet
13. Opposite of ‘Inexpensive’ is
14. A nutritious diet does not mean:
- Antibiotic pills
- Iodine salt
Incorrect ones Question 15 to 18 have four sentences each. Three sentences in each question have some error. Pick the correct one.
15. Choose the correct sentence :
- If you had worded hard, you might pass.
- Had you worked hard, you could pass.
- If you worked hard, you would have passed.
- If you had worked hard, you would have passed.
16. Choose the correct sentence:
- I’ll tell you what my name is.
- I’ll tell you what is my name.
- I tell you what is my name.
- I can tell you my name what.
17. Choose the correct sentence :
- If I had a magic wand, I would find the solution.
- Had I have a magic wand, I could find the solution.
- If I had being a magic wand I would find the solution.
- If I got a magic wand, I will find the solution.
18. Choose the correct sentence :
- Singh teach in the class right now.
- Singh teachers in the class right now.
- Singh is teaching in the class right now.
- Singh had been teaching in the class right now.
Questions 19 to 22 have four sentences each. One of the sentences in each question has some error. Pick the incorrect one.
19. Choose the incorrect sentence:
- She had been living in Delhi for then years before 2010.
- She had being living in Delhi for ten years before 2010.
- She has been living in Delhi for ten years now.
- I had been playing for two hours before going to bed.
20. Choose the incorrect sentence :
- The meeting starts at 10:30 p.m.
- The meeting had started before we reached.
- The meeting started after we reached.
- The boy had grown into a handsome man.
21. Choose the incorrect sentence:
- If he had asked me, I would have helped him.
- If he asked me, I would help him.
- If he asks me, I will help him.
- If he asked me, I will help him.
22. Choose the incorrect sentence:
- He was looking me everywhere.
- He was constantly disturbing us.
- He was sleeping when the phone rang.
- They were always fighting.
Pick up the word that best expresses the meaning of the given word (23 to 26) :
Pick up the word that best expresses the opposite meaning of the given word (27 to 30):
31. अल्प प्राण का उदाहरण है :
32. ‘क्ष’ किन वर्णो के सयोग से बना है
33. ‘युवा’ शब्द से बना भाववाचक संज्ञा रूप क्या है
34. ‘क्रांतिकारी’ शब्द संज्ञा के किस भेद के अंतर्गत है ?
35. ‘कवि’ का स्त्रीलिंग
36. का,के,की परसर्ग का प्रयोग किस कर्क के साथ होता है ?
37. ‘से’ परसर्ग का प्रयोग किस कारक के साथ होता है
38. ‘वृक्ष पर कोयल बैठी है १ — रेखांकित वाक्यांश में कारक बताएं :
39. ‘हम’ किस प्रकार का सर्वनाम है ?
- उत्तम पुरुषवाचक
- मध्यम पुरुषवाचक
- अन्य पुरुषवाचक
40. ‘स्वय’ किस प्रकार का सर्वनाम है
41. ‘रसोईघर’ समस्त पद का विग्रह है :
- रसोई का घर
- रसोई के लिए घर
- रसोई और घर
- रसोई में घर
42. जिस समास में प्रथम पद संख्यावाचक हो, उसे कहते है :
- दन्त समास
- दिगु समास
- अव्ययीभाव समास
- तत्पुरुष समास
43. कर्मधारय समास के दोनों पदों में क्या सबंध होता है ?
- विषेशण- विशेष्य
- समास बिग्रह
- Both a and b
44. ‘यथाशक्ति’ समस्त पद में कौन समास है
45. ‘आज मैंने अधिक संतरे खा लिए’ १ — रेखांकित पद में विषेशण है :