CLERK (POST CODE-803)} SERIES-C
1. Victoria bridge over the Beas river in Mandi was built by which ruler?
- Bahu Sen
- Ajbar Sen
- Garur Sen
- Vijay Sen
2. Dhami firing tragedy took place in which year?
3. H.P. Board of school Education was established in which year ?
4. Mahatma Gandhi visited Shimla how many times?
5. The first Chief Justice of H.P. High Court was
- Justice M.H. Beg
- Justice R.S. Pathak
- Justice M.N. Rao
- Justice V. Ratnam
6. Which is the smallest wildlife sanctuary in H.P.?
7. Which is the executing agency of Parbati -3 hydroelectric project?
8. CPRI is located at which place in H.P.?
9. ‘Pahari Chitra Kala’ book is written by
- Kishori Lal Vaidya
- L.C. Pandey
- Ram Rahul
- O.C. Handa
10. ‘Jatru Kayang’ is a folk dance performed by the people of which district of H.P.?
- Lahaul –Spiti
11. Mahunag fair is celebrated at which place in H.P.?
12. Brijeshwari temple is located at which place in H.P.?
13. What is Kee’ in H.P.?
14. Which letter is just in the middle of G and S in the following alphabet?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
15. If two letters in the word ‘PRISON’ are such which have as many letters between them in the word as in the alphabet, then they are said to four pair- letters. How many pairs letters are there in the word ‘PRISON’?
- More than three
16. If the first and sixth letters of the word ‘OCCUPATION’ are interchanged, also second and seventh letters and so on, then which would be the sixth letter from the right?
17. Which is different from the rest ?
18. In a certain code, ‘dom pul ta’ means ‘eat hot food’ ‘pul sir sop’ means ‘food is good’ and ‘tok da sop’ means ‘good intellingen boy’ , then which of the following is used for ‘hot’?
- Data inadequate.
19. How many 6’s are in the following number series which are following by an odd number and preceded by a prime number?
3 6 4 5 7 6 3 5 4 3 6 4 5 6 4 1 6 3 9 6 3 4 5 6
20. Gaytri remembers that the birthday of her sister falls after 5th January but before 9th January, while her father remembers that Anuradha’s birthday falls before 10th January and after 6th January. On what date in January does the birthday of Anuradha fall?
- None of these
21. Rajnish started to move in the East and truned to his right after walking 35 m and then walked 20 m . Again he turned to his right and walked 35 m. in the end he walked 20 m after turning to his left and reached to his destination. How far is he from his starting point?
- 20 m
- 40 m
- 50 m
22. If ‘+’ means ‘x’; ‘-‘ means ‘/’; ‘x’ means ‘-‘ and ‘/’ means ‘+’ then
23. What will come in place of question mark?
5X9, 8U12,11R15,14O18, …….. ?
24. If ‘Raman is a soldier, All soldiers are tall’ is taken for granted, which of the following conclusions is logical?
- All tall (Men) are soldiers.
- Raman is not tall.
- Tall men are not soldiers.
- Raman is tall.
25. Prakash is taller than Gita, Amar is taller than Prabhat, but not than Gita. Prabodh is taller than Prakash. Who is the shortest?
26. Rajesh is 10th from one end in a line of students and 9th from the other end. What is the total number of students in the class?
27. What is the name of the platform recently launched by the HRD minister, for higher educational institutions ?
- DHRUV 2.0
- YUKTI 2.0
- SHAKTI 2.0
- EKTA 2.0
28. Which Indian state recently became the first to poerationalize rail coaches converted into isolation units for COVID-19 ?
29. Vidyaben Shah, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
- Social work
30. Which country is the largest holder of U.S. Government Securities at the end of April 2020?
31. What is ‘NavRakshak’ that was seen in new recently?
- Light combat aircraft
- Fighter jet
- Personal protective equipment
- Covid -19 drug
32. Which country is named the President of the UN Security Council for August 2o21 ?
33. Which has recently acquired the Swedish mapping technology company ‘Mapillary’ ?
34. Who has recently become the first India to participate in the $ 1,50,000 Chessable Masters tournament?
- Sasi Kiran
35. What is the rank of India in the World Competitiveness Index (W.C.I.) 2020?
36. ‘Martyapura Re Jamaraj’ that won a special jury award at COVID-19 International Film Festival 2020. Is a short film made in which language?
37. Which payment bank recently launched ‘Suraksha Salary Account’ for workforce of MSMEs ?
- Airtel Payments Bank
- Jio Payments Bank
- India Post payments Bank
- Pay TM Payments Bank
38. India recently signed an MoU with which country to construct Rs. 2.33 crore sanitation facility in their iconic temple?
- Sri Lanka
Directions (Q.39 to 43) : Choose the most appropriate option out of the four given alternatives A,B,C and D to fill in the blank.
39. His father was forty five when he ……….
- Has died
- Had died
- Was dying
40. Do not quarrel ………… your neighbours.
41. Because of his rude behavior, nobody can get …… with him.
42. The sun is shining brightly, please ………… the light.
- Put on
- Put off
- Put out
- Take off
43. I shall not come ……….. you need me.
- If not
Directions (Q. 44 to 48) : Choose the correctly spelt word out of the four given alternatives A,B,C, and D.
Direction (Q. 49 to 53) : Choose the word out of the four alternatives A,B,C, and D which is opposite in meaning to the given word.
Direction( 54 to 58 ): Choose the most suitable ‘one word’ out of the four alternatives A, B, C, and D which can be substituted for the given words/ expressions.
54. Custom of having many wives
55. A disease which spreads by contact
56. A sudden rush of wind
57. A person very hard to please
58. A person working in the same place with another
निर्देश (प्। 59 से 63 ): शुद्ध शब्द चुनिए
- पारी वर्त्तन