61. Bhrigu Lake is located in which district of HP?
62. Gochi festival is celebrated in which district of HP?
63. Kasauli sub-division is located in which district of HP?
64. First woman Speaker of HP Vidhan Sabha was
- Leela Seth
- Vidya Stokes
- Rajkumari Amrit Kaur
- Sheela Kaul
65. Sujanpur town was founded by which ruler?
- Abhay Chand
- Alam Chand
- Dip Chand
- Hamir Chand
66. Samargarh fort is located at which place in HP?
67. Which lake of HP is popularly known as Ice-skating playground?
68. Shakti Devi temple is located at which place in HP ?
69. Mehmood Ghaznavi plundered the Kangra fort in which expedition?
70. In which year Sikh Army under General Ventura was sent to Mandi?
- 1809 AD
- 1819 AD
- 1829 AD
- 1839 AD
71. In which year political conference of the Congress Party was organized at Tal in Sujanpur Tira?
- 1917 AD
- 1927 AD
- 1937 AD
- 1947 AD
72. HP State Electricity Board was established in which year?
- 1971 AD
- 1972 AD
- 1991 AD
- 1998 AD
73. Career Point University is located in which district of HP?
74. Hermit : Solitude :: Intruder:?
75. Which is different from the rest?
76. Missing letters in letter series are :
77. Which letter is in the middle of 7th from the left and 7th letter from the right in the English alphabet series?
- None of these
78. How many pairs of letters are there in the word ‘COSMOPOLITAN’ which have as many letters between them as in the alphabet?
79. SEAL is related to ASLE in the same way as POUR is related to
80. Pravin walked 30 metres towards East, took a right turn and walked 20 metres, again took a right turn and walked 30 metres. How fat was he from the starting point?
- 30 metres
- 80 metres
- 50 metres
- 20 metres
81. Shailesh saw the movie on Monday. Nitin saw the movie two days prior to Vikas but three days after Shailesh. On which day did Vikas see the movie?
82. In a race, in which 129 boys participated, Mayank said, “I was 17th from the last”. What was Mayank’s position from the top?
83. Introducing a man, a woman says, “His wife is the only daughter of my father”. How is the man related to the woman?
- Maternal uncle
84. India recently signed an agreement with which country for Submarine Rescue Support and Co-operation between the Navies?
- Sri Lanka
85. ‘Desert Knight-21’, which was in news recently, is the military exercise between India and which country?
- United Kingdom
86. Which institution recently released the ‘India Innovation Index’?
- NITI Aayog
87. Which state has recently raised the number of working days under MGNREGA from 100 to 150 days?
- Tamil Nadu
88. Which country chaired the recent session of the Executive Board of WHO, held in January 2021?
89. Which Indian Union Minister was recently conferred with the ‘Sahitya Gaurav Samman’ award by the Hindi Writers Guild, Canada?
- Jai Shankar
- Amit Shah
- Jitendra Singh
- Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank
90. Which country’s Mars Digger probe named the ‘Mole’ was declared dead recently?
91. Ice-Stupa, Swasthya Portal and Prayas Dashboard, which were in news recently, are the initiatives of which Union Ministry?
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- None of these
92. Couscous, the staple food of which region has been recently included in the UNESCO Cultural Heritage List?
- North Africa
- North America
- South Asia
93. Eswatini, which was- in news recently for the demise of its Prime Minister, is located in which continent?
- South America
Directions (Q.No. 94 to 98): Choose the correctly spelt word out of the four given alternatives A, B,C & D.
Directions (Q.No.99 to 103): Choose the most appropriate option out of the four given alternatives A,B,C and D to fill in th blank.
99. Infatuation ______ wealth ruins a person.
100. I have lived in Delhi _______.
- since five years
- for five years
- five years ago
- for five years ago
101. He did not go ____ the whole book before giving his opinion about it.
102. If he ____ hard, he would have passed the examination.
- could work
- should work
103. Hardly had he arrived ______ it started raining.
Directions (Q.No.104 to 108): Choose the most appropriate option out of the four given alternatives A,B,C and D which best conveys the meaning of the given expressions.
104. A person who lives alone and avoids other people
105. One who does not know how to save money
106. Something which is not through or profound
107. A person who maliciously destroys by fire
108. One who uses fear as a weapon of power
Directions (Q.No.109 to 113): Choose the most appropriate option out of the four given alternatives A,B,C and D which is opposite in meaning to the given word.
निर्देश ( प्र.114 से 118 ) शुद्ध शब्द चुनिए ।
119. presiding officer
- राष्ट्रीय अधिकारी
- राष्ट्र अधिकारी
120. Local cess
- स्थानीय निकाय
- स्थानीय कर
- स्थानीय दृष्टिकोण
- स्थान निवेश