26. Which of the following words is Misspelt?
27. Choose the word which is opposite in meaning ‘Shallow’:
28. Choose the correct gender of Fox (feminine):
29. Change into passive voice. Do not waste your time.
- Your time should not be wasted.
- Let your time not be wasted.
- Your time is not wasted.
- Your time was not wasted.
30. In the following question choose the word which expresses the ‘Same’ meaning of the given word ‘Ambition‘:
31. Synonym of ‘Vent’:
- Past tense of go’
Fill in the blank:
32. English is not ……… easy subject.
33. Young one of ‘sheep’
34. The patient was …………… weak to move.
35. A ……………. of cattle
36. Write the synonym of the word
37. He divided the work ……….. the workers.
Question No. 38 and 39 choose the correct preposition to make the sentence a meaningful one.
38. I shall return …………….. a week.
39. His father deals ……………. clothes.
Question No. 40 and 41 Choose the correct passive voice.
40. Who is calling you?
- By whom are you called?
- By whom were you being called?
- By whom are you being called?
- By whom have you been called?
41. Usha won a race.
- A race is won by Usha.
- A race was won by Usha.
- A race has been won by Usha.
- A race will be won by Usha.
Question No. 42 and 43. Find the correctly spelt word.
Question no. 44 and 45 in the following question choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the given word.
Question No. 46 and 47 in the following question choose the word which expresses the opposite of the given word.
48. Name part of the speech underline in the sentence: everyone met at the field house.
Note: In this question, nothing was underlined. So, this question cannot be answered.
49. Kalidas is ………. Shakespeare of India.
- None of these
50. Write the antonym of the following word: