Series – A
1. Which of the following is a popular programming language for developing multimedia webpages
2. The first mechanical computer Designed by Charles Babbage was called ……………………
- Super Computer
- Analytical Engine
3. 1 mega byte is equal to
- 1024 bytes
- 1024 kilo bytes
- 1000 giga bits
- 1000 bits
4. ……………………………… are set of rules and procedures to control the data transmission over the internet
- IP Address
5. Which of the following word processor came first?
- Word perfect
- Word Star
- Lotus Notes
- MS Word
6. Which of these is not an MS Office web service ?
- One Drive
- Drop box
7. How many colour dots make up one colour pixel on a screen
8. Which of the following network protocol is used to send –e-mail?
9. What is full form of PNG?
- Portable Natural Graphics
- Portable Network graph
- Pretty Network Graphics
- Portable Network graphics
10. What is the shortcut key to close active document in Microsoft word ?
- Ctrl+ F4
- Shift +F
- Ctrl +D
11. In MS Excel, which two keys must be pressed to enter multiple lines of text in one cell
- Alt + Enter
- Ctrl+ Enter
- Shift + Enter
- Shift + Tab
12. Which of the following is not an operating System
13. Which of the following is also known as data set
14. The output of the statement print (‘%2f, 11.1234) is
15. Data type ‘int’ contain bytes?
16. Which escape sequence is used for beep
17. What is the function of ‘Form’ in MS Access
- Change existing data
- Add new data
- View one record at a time
18. Making some changes in the data of the existing file or adding more data is called
19. Which amongst this is not a jump statement
20. A printer that employs steam in its print mechanism is called ……….. printer.
- Bubble jet
- Dot matrix
21. Mips is an unit of measuring …………………..
22. Which of the following is an example of non-volatile memory
- Cache memory
- None of these
23. Bit stands for
- Binary information term
- Binary digit
- Binary tree
- Bivariate Theory
24. A program either talk or music, that is made available in digital format for automatic download over the internet is called a
25. WWW stands for
- World Whole Web
- Wide World Web
- Web World Wide
- World Wide Web
26. What will be the shortcut key in windows to perform cut operation ?
- Ctrl +z
- Ctrl +x
- Ctrl +V
- Ctrl +C
27. A word in a web page that, when clicked, opens another document is called
28. In computers, subtraction is generally carried out by.
- 9’s complement
- 10s complement
- 1’s complement
- 2’s complement
29. Bluetooth is an example of
- Personal Area Network
- Local Area Network
- Virtual Private Network
- Wide Area Network
30. What is an operating system?
- Collection of programs that manages hardware resources
- System service provider to the application programs
- Interface between the hardware and application programs
- All of the mentioned
31. The following box denotes?
32. Which is not in MS word?
- Magic tool
33. Press ………… to open the help window in MS word document
34. The default page orientation is
- Long sides
- Double long side
35. Functions in MS Excel must being with
36. Special effects used to introduce slides in a pre3sentation are known as
- Custom animations
37. Which key can be used to view Slide show?
38. Which command lists the contents of current directory of a disk?
39. A computer on internet are identified by ?
- E-mail address
- Street address
- IP address
- None of these
40. Types of computer Graphics are
- Raster and Vector
- Scalar and Raster
- Vector and Scalar
- None of these
41. In internet terminology, IP means
- Internet provider
- Internet protocol
- Internet procedure
- Internet Processor
42. The hexadecimal number system has a base of
43. A unit of a computer system that interprets instructions and executes them is known as
44. Text editor that is the part of windows operating system is
- MS Word
45. The main memory of the computer
- Controls the operations of computer
- Performs data processing functions
- Stores data and programs
- None of these
46. Computer is a
- Virtual ware
47. What is the full form of DVD
- Digital video disk
- Digital versatile disk
- Drum video disk
- Default video disk
48. Storage capacity of magnetic disk depends on
- Tracks per inch of surface
- Bits per inch of tracks
- Disk pack in disk surface
- All of these
49. A hybrid computer
- Resembles digital computer
- Resembles analogue computer
- Resembles both a digital and analogue computer
- None of these
50. Which of the following is not an impact printer?
- Dot matrix printer
- Line printer
- Daisy wheel printer
- Ink- Jet printer
51. Which of the following is the type of the RAM
52. Which of the following is not the Biometric input method?
- Voice Recognition
- Face recognition
- Finger Recognition
- Age recognition
53. A graphical representation of programme is called
- Flow char
- Process chart
- Graph chart
54. What is the full form of URL?
- Uniform resource locator
- Unique relative location
- Unique Resource location
- Uniform relative locator
55. A software programme that is necessary in order to view web pages is called?
- Web viewer
56. Which of the following is not the networking protocol
57. What is the full form of VIRUS
- Vital information resources under siege
- Very important resources under siege
- Vital information resources unsecure
- Very important region unsecure
58. Every formula will start in the MS excel with which symbol?
- = (Answer)
59. Which of the following input device enable video conference?
- Digital camera
- Web cam
- Voice recognition
60. Which of the following is correct format of Email address
61. Which day is observed as the Constitution Day
- 26th November
- 26th December
- 15th January
- 15th October
62. Which is the highest mountain peak in India
- Nanda Devi
63. Hirakund, the longest earthen dam is built on the river……………………….
64. Who was the first Deputy Minister of India
- Guljari Lal Nanda
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- Devi Lal
- Lal Bahadur Shastri
65. Which city is also called Silicon Valley of India
66. Himachal Pradesh became of full fledged state on ?……
- 15th April 1967
- 15th April 1971
- 25th January 1969
- 25th January 1971
67. Bonsai is a ……………………………… art of growing miniature plants.
68. With which country India shares maximum length of border
69. Which state in India did organize first e- lok adalat?
- Madhya Pradesh
70. In which state /UT did India’s first snow leopard conservation came up?
- Himachal Pradesh
71. Atal tinkering labs for schools were launched by
- Ministry of Education
- NITI Aayog
- Ministry of Science and Technology
- Ministry of Skills
72. Among the following , which country is not a member of ASEAN
73. Where is the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam island situated
74. Anil ranks 7th from the top, and 26th from the bottom in a class. How many students are there in the class?
75. Which disease can be cured with multidrug therapy?
76. Fill the correct form of verb
- Had called
- Has called
77. Fill in the blank :
Active: I am to finish this work.
Passive : This work ……… by me.
- Was to be finished
- Will be finished
- Is to be finished
78. Fill in the blank with correct option :
Kavita said, “I have been on holidays”
Kavita said that she ……………on holidays
- has been
- had been
79. Chose the word that is similar in meaning to ‘humility’?
80. The word ‘favourite’ in : ‘This is my favourite book’ is a/an :
81. जो बहुत बोलता हो –
82. ‘निराशा’ शब्द का सही संधि विछेद है
- निरा + आशा
- नीर + आशा
- नी: + आशा
- ऋ : + आशा
83. ‘शास्वत’ का विलोम है
84. इस मुहावरे का जो सही अर्थ हो , उसे िंगी कीजिये : आते दाल का भाव मालूम होना
- बाजार जाना
- व्यापर करना
- भोजन की वय्वस्ता
- वास्तविकता का ज्ञान होना
85. ‘ठ’ का उच्चारण स्थान क्या है