(121) One word substitution for the ‘The normal abode of any animal or plant ‘ is
(122) When I met her last year , she ______ for five years.
- Was married
- Had been married
- Had married
- Would have married
(123) Meaning of the idiom ‘ To look down one ‘s nose at ‘ is
- To backbite
- To show anger
- To insult in the presence of others
- To regard with half-hidden displeasure or contempt
(124) ‘अ-याय’ में समास है
(125) ‘सत्यानंद’ का संधि विच्छेद है
(126) ‘कोशिश’ में प्रत्यय है
(128) Which of the following is not a valid type of a table field in MS access 2013?
- Long text
(129) Two types of table views in MS access are _______ and design view.
- Outline view
- User view
- Datasheet view
- Spreadsheet view
(130) How will you find the data fields beginning with the letter ‘A’ and ‘B’ by using the “find and replace” dialogue box in the data sheet view of table in MS access?
(131) Which of the following field types in an MS Access table is read only?
- Short text
(132) What is the full form of ODBC?
- Open database connectivity
- Object database connectivity
- Other database connectivity
- Oracle database connectivity
(133) A______key consists of one or more attributes of a table that is a primary key of some other table in the database.
(134) What is the decimal number represented by the (10101010)² number in the binary number system?
(135) What will be the representation of -25 in 2’s complement form ?
(136) Consider the following data in an excel sheet. What will be the value return by the Excel formula “=count (A1:C5)”?
(138) A_______ is a powerful tool in Excel to calculate, summarise and analyse data to find out patterns and trends.
- Pivot table
(139) In an Excel sheet, the cell a2 contains data value of 10 December 2021, what will be the value returned by the formula ” =text(A2,5)”?
(140) The cell A1 in a certain MS Excel sheet contains the value 212 , will the value be returned by formula ” = ceiling (A1,5)”?
(141) what will be the value returned by MS Excel formula ” =BASE(212,2,8)”?
(142) What will be the value returned by MS Excel formula “=CONVERT(1,2,”in,ft”)”?
(143) Consider the following data in an excel sheet: sno marks 16 219 38 42 540 624. What will be the value returned by Excel formula ” =MEDIAN(B2 : B7)” ?
(144) In MS Excel, a ______ is a sequence of recorded keystrokes and mouse events that can be replied as many times as one wants.
(145) Which of the following is not a valid cell address in MS Excel?
(146) How many cells are there in the cell range A10:D30 in MS Excel?
(147) The concept of _________ was developed by JM jacquard in the 18th century to control textile looms.
- Napier bones
- Punch card
- Difference engine
(148) Fourth generation computers used microprocessors which were designed using ________ technology.
- Vacuum tubes
- Mechanical relay
(149) FLOPS is a unit to measure the processing speed of computers. What is the full form of FLOPS?
- Floating-point operation per second
- File listing operation per second
- Foreman Libniz operations per second
- Fast long operations per second
(150) B2B,B2C ,G2C and Ç2Ç are formats of _______.
- Cloud model
- Programming style
- Document formats
(151) The _________ sensor in mobile phones track the orientation whenever the device is rotated.
(152) Microsoft__________is a cloud storage service that lets you store and backup your files
- Hi drive
(153) in mobile phone systems, a geographic region is divided up into ________ to implement the concept of frequency reuse.
(154) What is the full form of IOT?
- Input/output test
- Internet open telecommunication
- Input output terminal
- Internet of things
(155) _________ is the platform provided by Amazon that provides scalable and cost effective cloud computing services.
(156) __________ is a register in CPU that stores the intermediate result of arithmetic and logical operations.
- Program counter
- Memory address register
- Instruction pointer
(157) In_______ CPU addressing mode, the operand is included in the instruction itself
(158) Which is an example of a secondary storage device?
- cache memory
(159) Which of the following memory types has the highest speed and minimum latency?
- CPU registers
- Secondary memory
- Cache memory
- Primary memory
(160) Cache memory works on the principle of__________.
- Last in first out
- Locality of reference
- Total internal reflection
- First in first out
(161) The two cache memory write policies are write back and __________.
- Write on
- Read front
- Dirty bit
- Write through
(162) The programs stored in ROM , PROM and EPROM of computer systems are called_________.
- Utility programs
- Booth sector
(163) The __________ keys on qwerty keyboard have small bumps on them to help position the fingers without looking at the keyboard .
- F and J
- A and L
- K and S
- Z and M
(164) RAID technology combines multiple physical disk drives to achieve speed and redundancy. What is the full form of RAID here?
- Redundant array of independent disks
- Rapid access to independent disks
- Read only access to interlinked disks
- Reduced access to interlinked disks
(165) Which of the following optical media storage has the highest capacity?
- Blu ray disk
- Compact disk
- Compact disk R
- Digital video disc
(166) Which component of a laser printer melts the toner particles to form a permanent impression on the page?
- Imaging unit
(167) Which of the following storage media uses flash memory?
- Solid-state disk
- CD ROM
- Floppy disk
(168) Arithmetic logic unit (ALU) is a fundamental part of_________of a computer.
- Operating system
(169) The___________ in a computer provides the option to change the priority of booting options in computer systems.
- System registry
- BIOS settings
- Control panel
- System recovery
(170) Which is a wireless technology that uses multiple transmitters and receivers to transfer more data at the same time?