111. In India, agriculture income is calculated by
- Output method
- Input method
- Expenditure method
- Commodity flow method
112. Which was the highest body that approves Five Year Plans in the country?
- NITI Aayog
- Union Cabinet
- National Development Council
113. The most literate Union Territory in India is
114. The highest gravity dam is
- Beas Dam
- Nangal Dam
- Bhakra Dam
- Hirakud Dam
115. Which kind of power accounts for the largest share of power generation in India?
- Thermal power
- Nuclear power
- Solar power
116. Which type of unemployment is common in India agriculture?
117. Mid-Day Meal Scheme was started in which year:
118. The Blue Revolution is related with:
- Fish Production
- Oilseed Production
- Milk production
- Food-grain production
119. Which organization is known as Market Regulator in India?
- None of these
120. The head office of the SBI is located at
- New Delhi
122. If three –fifths of 60 % of a number is 36, the number is
123. Which of the following fractions is the largest?
124. The average of the number 15,5,0,12,8
125. A number is as much greater than 22 as is less than 72. Then the number is
126. X is 36 years old and Y is 16 years. In how many years will X be twice as old as Y?
- 1 year
- 2 year
- 3 years
- 4 years
127. What is 25% of 25% ?
128. Which of the following is the lowest ratio?
129. 6 dozen eggs are bought for Rs 48. How much will 132 eggs cost?
- 78 Rs
- 80 Rs
- 82 Rs
- 88 Rs
130. A works twice as fast as B. if both of them can together finish a piece of work in 12 days, then B alone can do it in how many days?
- 24 days
- 27 days
- 36 days
- 48 days
131. FILM:10 :: HOTEL:?
132. Which of the following is the odd one?
133. If MADRAS is coded as 517916 and TENANT is coded as 432124, then how would you encode RMATSN?
134. What will come in place of question mark( ?) in the following number series?
135. The missing term in the letter series: ABP,CDQ,EFR, ? will be
Directions (Q.136-140): Choose the correctly spelt word out of the four given alternatives A,B,C and D.
Direction (Q.141 to 145): Choose the word out of the four alternatives A,B,C and D which best expresses the meaning of the given word.
- Pertaining to sea
- Pertaining to land
- Pertaining to the poor
- Pertaining to God
Direction (Q. 146 to 150) : Choose the word out of four alternatives A,B,C and D which is opposite in meaning to the given word.
Directions (Q. 151 to 155): Choose the correct meaning of the given idiom/phrase out of the four alternatives A,B,C and D
151. To lead up the garden path
- To lead to the garden
- To steel fruit
- To deny the facts
- To mislead
152. To come to terms
- To make an agreement
- To intimidate
- To avenge
- To prepare a balance sheet
153. In a whirl
- To dive deep
- To face boldly
- To cross the river in a storm
154. To pin one’s faith upon
- To have less faith in
- To be overconfident
- Having a strong desire
- To depend
155. Alas the days
- Glorious day
- Historical event
- Unhappy day
- To be brisk
direction(Q. 156 to 160): Choose the most appropriate option out of the four given alternatives A,B, C and D to fill in the blank.
156. It’s a good idea to agree ……… boss most of the time
157. The whole ……… city was burning.
- No preposition needed
158. It is time for you to ……… home.
- Are going
- Had gone
- Were going
159. India believes in tolerance, not………. In acceptance, not rejection.
160. You must ………… hard work if you want a promotion.
- Put in
- Put out
- Put away
- Put off
निर्देश (प्र। 161 से 165 ): शुद्ध शब्द चुनिए
निर्देश (प्र। 166 से 170 ): सही समास चुनिए