121. Which Indian city was recently certified formally as a world Heritage site by UNESCO
122. Which Indian celebrity was at the top spot in the latest brand valuation study by Duff & Phelps?
- Akshay Kumar
- Virat Kohli
- Shahrukh khan
- Priyanka Chopra
123. Which Indian actress was recently presented with the ‘Kishore Kumar Samman’ Award for 2018 by the Madhya Pradesh government?
- Hema Malini
- Asha Parekh
- Waheeda Rehman
124. Pranab Kumar Gogoi, who recently passed away, was a famous personality In which field?
125. Which banker of India has been named as the Central Banker of the year (Asia-Pacific 2020), by the Banker magazine?
- Raghuram Rajan
- Shaktikanta Das
- Urijit Patel
- Viral Acharya
126. What is the maximum insurance provided for bank deposits, as per the latest Union Budget 2020-21?
- 1 lakh
- 2 lakh
- 2.5 lakh
- 5 lakh
127. In which Indian city, the India Navy conducted its coastal security exercise, ‘Matla Abhiyaan’ recently?
128. According to the recent Economic Survey 2019-20, which state has the cheapest vegetarian Thali (Food plate)?
129. Which global tech firm has recently launched a short-video making application called ‘Tangi’, which focuses on creativity?
130. Which has been ranked among the top 30 think tapks globally, as per recent report ?
- NITI Aayog
- Centre for Civil Society (CCS)
- The energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
- Observer Research Foundation (ORF)
131. What is the name of the mobile application launched by the Government of India, to enable people assess the risk of corona virus infection?
- Bharat Corona
- India Fights
- Aarogya Setu
- Covid India
132. Gita Ramjee, an Indian Origin South African who recently passed away after contracting Coronavirus, was associated with which profession?
- Business person
133. Which letter of the English alphabet is 7th of the right of 13th letter from your rest?
- None of these
134. Ankita is taller than Neeraj who is shorter than Anju. Pratibha is taller than prema Who is taller than Ankita. Who is shortest?
135. If with the first, Fifth, seventh, eighth, ninth and eleventh letters of the word ‘AFFECTIONATE’ a meaningful word can be formed, then which would be the fourth letter from the left?
136. Which is different from the rest?
137. AS ‘Cricket’ is related to ‘Bat’, in the same way, ‘Hockey’ is related to which of the following ?
138. Complete the series:
AFT,CIS, ELR, GOQ, ?
139. Introducing a lady, a man said, “The only son of her father is my father”. How is the man related to the lady ?
140. If the following numbers are arranged in descending order, then which will be the middle digit of the middle term?
Directions (Q. 141 to 145): Choose the most appropriate option out of four given alternatives, A,B,C and D to fill in the blank
141. His master …………… an explanation of his conduct.
- called off
- called up
- called on
- called for
142. Please write me …………. This address.
143. A poor man …….. I knew nursed the orphan.
144. He often……… to Delhi on business trips.
- Has gone
- Is going
- Has been going
145. I have lived in Delhi ………..
- Since five years
- For five years
- Five years ago
- For five years ago
Directions (Q. 146 to 150): Choose the word that is most nearly the opposite in meaning to the given word out of four alternative,A,B,C and D.
151. Meaning of the idiom “To get cold feet’ is
- To run for life
- To be afraid
- To fall sick
- To become discourteous
152. One word substitution for ‘One who walks in sleep’ is
153. Synonym of ‘Pleasure’ is
154. The gender of ‘Tiger’ is
155. Correctly spelt word is
निर्देश (प्। 156 से 160 ) : शुद्ध शब्द चुनिए :
निर्देश (प्र 161 से 165 ): पर्यावाची शब्द चुनिए
166. ‘मलिन’ का विलोम शब्द है
167. ‘गला फंसना’ मुहावरे का अर्थ है
- ढींगे मारना
- रुठ जाना
- व्यर्थ के बंधन में पड़ना
- गालियां देना
168. कविश्रेष्ठ’ में समास है
169. लोटा ‘का स्त्रीलिंग
- इनमे से कोई नहीं
170. ‘भवन’ का संधि विछेद है
- भो+ ान