- It is celebrated in the month of Chaitra at village Chhagaon.
- It is celebrated where Chaitra is not celebrated.
Dakreni or Dakrain:
- It is celebrated in July-August in Pangi.
- The fair starts with the singing vulgar songs.
Ukhyang or Phulaich:
- It is commenced in Rupi in month of Bhadra (August) and in Pangi in Kartika (oct-nov) month.
- About 10 Rajput of the village go to high hills to Pluck flowers and stay there for a night and the next day they returned to the village and spend the night singing and dancing under the Deodar tree.
Shirkin or Sherkant Festival:
- It is celebrated in Kartika month (Oct-Nov) when semi-nomads moves to sub mountainous plains areas with the flock of their sheep.
- It is celebrated in Morang, Kamru and Ribba where Mahsu Devta is held in very high esteem.
- It is celebrated in January month to bid farewell to the Devtas who are supposed to proceed for a temporary sojourn to Paradise in winter.
- The Swarga i.e paradise of the Kinnaur is at Raldang a mountain peak which is group of Kinner Kailash peak.
- It is also known as Luskar is celebrated in Phagun month coinciding with mid-February and March.
- In Lippa, the festival is celebrated under the name of Lamoch.
- It is celebrated as New Year among Buddhists in Kinnaur and Lahul and Spiti.
Khepa: it is primitive society festival in Ropa valley