1. Which shape/symbol has been found in the coins of Audumbara rulers?
D. Conch Shell (Shankha)
2. What is the meaning of ‘Dashrag’ mentioned in Rig Veda?
A. Classical Raga for the worship of Indra
B. Mantra for the worship of Sun
C. Horrific war between ten Aryan kings
D. Mantra of ten rows for the worship of Mother Earth
3. Fighting from the side of Kaurvas in the Mahabharata war, Raja Susharma is known as the founder of an important dynasty of Himachal Pradesh. That dynasty is known by which name?
4. In the war of Mahabharata, which Katoch Raja of Kangra fought from the side of the Kaurvas?
A. Jagat Chandra
C. Ganesh Chandra
D. Susharma Chandra
5. The Non-Aryan King of Himachal ‘Shambar’ fought many wars with which Aryan King?
6. Who were the inhabitants of Shivalik valleys in Early Vedic period?
7. In which area did Pandavas spend their 12 years of exile (Vanvas)?
8. In which place (or places) did coins of Kulindas State were found in 20th century?
C. Ambala and Saharanpur
Liked the post? We’re a non-profit website. Make a donation and help us build our work.