1.The famous “Johadji fair” of Solan is related to?
- Guru Hargovind
- Guru Amar Das
- Guru Nanak Dev
- Guru Angad Dev
2. The festival of Losar is related to which of the following?
- End of rainy season
- New Year of Tibetans
- Bulls fighting
- Burning of lice and bugs
3. The “Bhunda festival” of Nirmand is celebrated after the interval of?
- Two years
- Six years
- Twelve years
- Fifteen years
4. “Ghantal festival” is celebrated in which district?
- Lahaul and Spiti
5. The “Nalwari fair” of Bilaspur at the banks of Gobind Sagar Lake was started for the supply of which of the following?
- Bullocks of the plains
6. The fair of “Baba Badbhag Singh” is organized in which district?
7. “Suhi fair or Sui fair” is related to which district?
8. At which place of the state the festival of “Budhi Diwali” is celebrated?
9. In one of the fair of which following place only women and children are allowed to take part?
10. Which group of Khampa’s participates in the Goyetar and Ladarcha fairs held in Spiti and Kinnaur?
- Neondi and Thava
- Garja and Nakora
- Piti and Dhava
- Khunu and Piti
Liked the post? We’re a non-profit website. Make a donation and help us build our work.