1. The altitude of ‘Kamrunaag lake’ is:
A. 9000 ft.
B. 8000 ft.
C. 10000 ft.
D. 7000 ft.
2. Which lake is known for its floating islands?
3. The common holy place of Hindu’s, Buddhist’s and Sikh’s is situated near which lake?
4. The name of Rishi Padam Sambhav is associated with which lake?
5. Which of the following lakes is not located in district Mandi?
6. The biggest natural lake in Himachal Pradesh is:
7. The biggest artificial lake in Himachal Pradesh is:
D. Gobind Sagar
8. Which of the following lakes is build on river Beas?
B. Gobind Sagar
9. ‘Prashar Lake’ is located in:
10. ‘Kalasar Lake’ is located in:
Answers: 1-c, 2-a, 3-a, 4-a, 5-d, 6-c, 7-d, 8-a, 9-a, 10-b.
Liked the post? We’re a non-profit website. Make a donation and help us build our work.