1. Beas-Satluj link canal starts from:
2. River Satluj enters in district Bilaspur at:
3. The biggest tributary of river Satluj is:
4. River Satluj enter in district Mandi at the place called:
5. From which village of Arki, the Ali stream a tributary of river Satluj originates?
6. In 1809 A.D., which river became the base of the treaty happened between Sikhs and English?
7. Which of the following is not a tributary of river Satluj?
8. Which of the following is not a tributary of river Beas?
9. Neugal, Phojal, Malana, Sarvari, Kunah and Maan are the tributaries of:
10. Dehar, Chaki, Uhal, Suketi and Banganga are the tributaries of:
Answers: 1-b, 2-c, 3-b, 4-b, 5-b, 6-a, 7-d, 8-b, 9-a, 10-d.
Liked the post? We’re a non-profit website. Make a donation and help us build our work.