1.“Avalokiteshwara” temple is situated in?
- Lahaul and Spiti
2. The major part of the “Chintpurni temple” is situated in which district?
- Hoshiarpur district of Punjab
3. The “Mansha devi” temple located near Chandigarh, was previously located in …………… State’s former territory?
4. “Hatkoti temple” is situated in which district?
5. “Bajreshwari temple” which was destroyed by the invading forces of Mahmud Ghaznavi is located in which place?
6. The famous “Baijnath temple” which was constructed in twelfth century was renovated in nineteenth century by which ruler?
- Raja Ghamand Chand
- Raja Bidhi Chand
- Maharaja Ranjit Singh
- Raja Sansar Chand
7. The famous temples of Masrur are located in which district?
8. Who constructed the “Bhutnath temple” of Mandi in 1527 A.D.?
- Shyam Sen
- Ajbar Sen
- Bhumi Sen
- Govind Sen
Liked the post? We’re a non-profit website. Make a donation and help us build our work.