1. CM launches Akhand Shiksha Jyoti- Mere School Se Nikle Moti Scheme:
- Himachal Pradesh has made a rapid stride in the field of education and the State has emerged as the second state in the country after Kerala in highest literacy rate.
- The ambitious scheme ‘Akhand Shiksha Jyoti-Mere School Se Nikle Moti’ was launched from Government Senior Secondary School Bagsiad in Seraj area of Mandi district.
- Under this Scheme names of the old students would be written on Roll of Honour Board to be displayed in the respective schools to motivate the students to work hard and excel in life.
- Honoring the old students who have earned their name in different walks of life.
2. Shri Suket Devta Mela declared as State level fair:
- The State government has declared Shri Suket Devta Mela of Sundernagar in Mandi district as State level fair.
3. Around 3100 complaints and demands received during Jan Manch:
- The Jan Manch, fifth in the series was organized successfully all over the State on Sunday.
- This programme was aimed at redressal of public grievances on the spot and nearer to their homes.
- 3100 complaints and demands were received during the Jan Manch in the state on Sunday and most of them were disposed off on the spot and rests were referred to the concerned departments for speedy disposal.
4. 500 meritorious students will get rupees one lakh each for preparing for various competitive exams:
- The government has decided to provide rupees one lakh each to 500 meritorious students of the State for preparing for various competitive examinations like IIT, NEET, IIIT, IIM, JEE, IAS, HAS etc. under the new Scheme Medha Protsahan Yojana.