1. Ramesh Chand Dhawala becomes Dy. Chairman of State Planning Board:
- The State government has appointed Ramesh Chand Dhawala as Dy. Chairman of State Planning Board Himachal Pradesh in the rank of Cabinet Minister.
- Mr. Dhawala is MLA from Jawala Mukhi Constituency of Kangra District.
2. Government appoints Chairmen and Vice-Chairmen:
- The state government appointed Chairmen and nine Vice Chairmen of various Boards and Corporations of the state.
- Ganesh Dutt has been appointed as the Chairman of the HIMFED (Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Marketing And Consumer’s Federation Ltd).
- Baldev Bhandari as Chairman, Himachal Pradesh Agriculture Marketing Board.
- Vijay Agnihotri from Hamirpur has been appointed as Vice Chairman of HRTC (
Himachal Road Transport Corporation ).
- Ram Kumar from Una has been appointed as Vice Chairman of HPSIDC (Himachal Pradesh State Industrial Development Corporation Limited).
- Former Minister Praveen Sharma as Vice Chairman of HIMUDA (Himachal Pradesh Housing and Urban Development Authority).
- Surat Negi from Kinnaur as Vice Chairman of Forest Corporation.
- Rupa Sharma from Shimla as Vice Chairman of Saksham Gudiya Board.
- Manohar Dhiman from Kangra as Vice Chairman of General Industries Corporation.
- Darshan Saini from Solan as Vice Chairman Himachal Water Management Board.
- Baldev Tomar from Sirmaur as Vice Chairman of Himachal Pradesh Food and Supplies Corporation.
- Ram Singh from Kullu as Vice Chairman HPMC (H.P. Horticulture Produce Marketing & Processing Corporation).
3. Shimla town to get 30 electric buses:
- The state government is soon going to purchase 30 electric buses that would be plied in Shimla town.
- These buses would not only provide a comfortable traveling facility to the commuters but would also help in checking the pollution.
4. State to take-up matter of construction of Chini Tunnel with Union Government:
- The State Government would take up the matter regarding construction of Chini Tunnel in Chamba District with the Union Government in order to provide all-weather road connectivity to the area, which remains cut from rest of the world for about six months.
- This was stated by Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur while presiding over the district level Fulyatra Utsav of Pangi in Killar of Chamba district.
5. Government to establish three Companies under State Disaster Response Force:
- The State Government would establish three Companies under the State Disaster Response Force, on an analogy of National Disaster Response Force to generate a prompt and efficient response at the time of disasters.
- The Chief Minister also launched four schemes of the HP State Disaster Management Authority. They are:
- Creation of Task Force of Youth Volunteers for Disaster Preparedness and Response.
- Scheme for Hospital Safety.
- Scheme for Structural Safety Audit of Lifeline Buildings and Scheme for Training of Masons.
- Carpenters and Bar Binders on Hazard Resistant Construction.
6. Himachal gets five awards for outstanding work in nutrition campaign:
- These awards were given to the state by Vice Chairman of Niti Aayog in a function is organized at New Delhi.
- Deputy Commissioner of Hamirpur district Richa Verma was awarded for excellent work and leadership at the district level.
- Women and Child Development Department was given an award for carrying out an effective campaign on nutrition programme through social media.
- Supervisor Lajaya Bindra of Chandi Circle, Dharampur of Integrated Child Development Project in Solan district was given the prize for her outstanding work at an individual level.
- At the village level, the award was conferred to Pradhan Devki Devi, Anganwadi worker Veer Devi, Health Worker Bharti, Pradhan of Lunas gram panchayat Kamala Devi all from Rajvahan self-help group and Child Development Project, Nalagarh.
- Village level Asha worker Santoshi Devi of Chhiachi, Anganwadi worker Suneeta Devi of Dehu and Health Center Chhiachi Subhadra had been honoured for their contributions at village level.