Himachal Pradesh Weekly Current Affairs:
73rd Himachal Day celebrated at the Ridge Shimla:
- In wake of Corona pandemic, the 73rd Himachal Day was celebrated as a low key affair with Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur presided over the symbolic State level function held at The Ridge Shimla.
Solidarity Response Fund renamed as HP SDMA COVID-19 state disaster response fund:
- The state government has decided to rename HP COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund as HP SDMA COVID-19 state disaster response fund for contributions, donations, voluntary endowment, grants for the purpose to fight COVID-19 pandemic.
- The state executive committee and state disaster management authority constituted under the disaster management Act, 2005 in its meeting decided that response to disasters and threatening disaster situations are responsibilities of these authorities, and therefore this Fund should be renamned as HP SDMA COVID-19 state disaster response fund.
- The HP COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund opened in the bank account number 50100340267282 (IFSC code HDFC0004116) with HDFC bank Chhota Shimla and bank account number 39241879383 (IFSC code SBIN0050204) with state bank of India, HP Secretariat will now be accounts for HP SDMA COVID-19 state disaster response fund to be operated by the DDO, DMC, department of Revenue.
- This Fund will be managed and operated by the disaster management cell, department of Revenue.
Himachal Pradesh Fisheries Rules, 2020:
- The Cabinet approved new Himachal Pradesh Fisheries Rules, 2020 by repealing the Himachal Pradesh Fisheries Rules, 1979 for running fishery activities smoothly in the State and for proper implementation of developmental policies/schemes for the fishermen.
Read more: HP Current Affairs [Weekly and Monthly]
Stay updated with us: