Himachal Pradesh Weekly Current Affairs:
Khichdi weighing 1995 kg prepared by Tourism Department enters Guinness World Records:
- The Khichdi/ Largest Serving of beans and rice weighing 1995 kilogram net prepared by Department of Tourism and Civil Aviation entered in the Guinness World Records today at Tattapani in Mandi district.
- The earlier record under this title was 918.8 kg.
CM announces Makar Sakranti of Brijeshwari Dham as District Level Festival:
- CM announced Makar Sakranti festival of Brijeshwari Dham as district level festival.
CM presides over 47th Tribal Advisory Council Meeting:
- The State Government was giving special thrust on development of tribal areas of the State so that they could develop at par with the other areas of the State.
- 9 percent of the State budget has been earmarked for Tribal Sub Plan for overall development of the tribal areas.
- Rs. 904 crore Plan and Rs. 831 crore Non Plan allocations have been made under the Tribal Sub Plan during the current financial year.
Read more: HP Current Affairs [Weekly and Monthly]
Stay updated with us: