1. Christian Missionaries did not get success in Lahaul because of:
- It was difficult to reach there as it was barren land
- Lahaulis were believer of Bodh Religion
- Lahaulis were unfriendly with the people from outside
- They were proud of their Ancestor’s religion, so no one get affected by them
2. What is the verbal meaning of Spiti?
- Ratan Bhumi
- Shael Bhumi
- None of the above
3. What title is given to Kelang Sundri?
- Top of Mountain
4. “Kangur” and “Tengyur” religious texts are of which tribe?
5. Whose statement is this about Spiti-“This place is not for humans”?
- Rahul Sanskrityan
- Jawahar Lal Nehru
- General Kitchner
- Rudyard Kipling
6. How did the governance of Sen dynasty ended in Spiti?
- Tibetans attacked Lahaul Spiti and King of Kullu helped the Tibetans.
- They felt helpless against the environment of Spiti.
- People protested against them.
- Last king don’t have any son.
7. Who started “Bodh religion” in 8th century in Lahaul-Spiti?
- Bahadur Singh
- Padam Sambhav
- Raja Samudr Sen
- None of the Above
8. When did Lahaul Spiti come under the control of British?