1. What is the importance of “Salari Stone Inscription”?
- In this article the expedition of ruler Kumargupta and Sakandgupta was discussed
- According to this article Gupta ruler Chandragupta got helped by the hill soldiers
- It gives exposure of the the “Hun” attackers
- During the rule of Harshvardhan there was peace in Himachal.
2. Alain-Duhangan (अल्लेन दुहनगन) is in which district?
3. Malana in Kullu is famous for?
- World’s Oldest Democracy where there are 500 families.
- Deity Jalmu is worshipped here
- Independent public and judicial system.
- All of the above.
4. Which was not the capital of Kullu princely state?
5. Who was the founder of Kullut (Kullu) princely state?
- Ajbar Sen
- Vihingmani Pal
- Basant Pal
- Susharma Chand
6. Which district has the lowest number of inhabitated village in Himachal Pradesh?
- Lahaul Spiti
7. What is the population of Kullu district (2011)?
8. When did Kullu district was merged in Himachal Pradesh?
9. Who brought the statue of Lord Raghunath from Ayodhya to Kullu?
- Damodar Dass
- Jagat Singh