16. Which of the following basin has the largest number of glaciers in Himachal Pradesh
- Satluj Basin
- Pabbar Basin
- Beas Basin
- Ravi Basin
17. At which place does river Sutlej intersect the Dhauladhar mountain range?
18. Which of the following is not a type of soil found in Himachal Pradesh?
19. Jangiam dialect is spoken in which area of Himachal Pradesh?
20. With which region of Himachal Pradesh sword dances are associated?
21. The Bhuri Singh Museum is located at:
22. Where is the Ghepan Shrine located in Lahaul & Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh?
23. Minjar seasonal fair in Himachal Pradesh is celebrated for
- Flowering of apple
- Flowering of maize
- Flowering of wheat
- Flowering of apricot
24. Which one of the following is the most important representative of metal art in Himachal Pradesh?
25. According to 2011 census, which district of Himachal Pradesh registered negative growth of population?
- Lahaul & Spiti
26. What is per capita income in Himachal Pradesh according to economic survey for the vear, 2018-19?
27. The scheme ‘Aaj Purani Rahon Se’ in Himachal Pradesh has been started for the welfare of:
- Drug Mafia
- Mining Mafia
28. Which of the following is not associated with watershed development in Himachal Pradesh?
- Rising of water availability
- Tribal development
- Environment protection
- Increasing the income of farmers
29. Which scheme has been started to strengthen the Non-Timber Forest Products (NTFP) resource base in Himachal Pradesh?
- Ek Kadam Hariyali Ki Or
- Samudayik Van Samvardhan Yojna
- Vidyarthi Van Mittar Yojna
- Van Samridhi Jan Samridhi Yojna
30. Which project of Himachal Pradesh has been declared as ‘National Project”?
- Sawra Kuddu Project
- Renuka Ji Project
- Larji Project
- Dhamwari Sunda Project