76. The first “BIMSTEC” conclave of ports was held at:
77. Recently a military exercise was done between India and France. What was the name of it?
78. Articles 324 to 329 of the Indian Constitution are related with:
79. 11th fundamental duty was included in Article 21-A and 51-A of Indian Constitution in tenure of which Prime Minister?
- Manmohan Singh
- Narendra Modi
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- P.V. Narsimha Rao
80. Which Article of the Indian Constitution has the provision of the Legislative Council in Indian states?
- Article – 169
- Article – 172
- Article- 174
- Article- 178
81. The motion of thanks on the President’s Address to the Parliament is a:
- Substantive motion
- Ancillary motion
- Substitute motion
- Subsidiary motion
82. The 73rd constitutional amendment does not apply to which of the following states?
- Madhya Pradesh
83. Kirchhoff’s voltage law (KVL) is based upon:
- The conservation of charge
- The conservation of energy
- The conservation of momentum
- The conservation of mass
84. Which statement is correct?
- Powers of convex and concave lenses are positive
- Powers of a convex and concave lenses are negative
- Powers of a convex lens is positive and of concave lens is negative
- Powers of a convex lens is negative and of concave lens is positive
85. The columns A and B contain some common acids and their sources of finding respectively:
86. The indivisibility of matter was proposed by:
87. Which one of the followings are not plant hormones?
88. Which one of the following is not a plant tissue?
- Intercalary meristem
89. Match the items of the following columns A and B:
90. Match the items of the following columns:
91. Who founded the Independent Labour Party in the year, 1936?
- M.N. Roy
- Subhash Chandra Bose
- V.V. Giri
- Dr.B.R. Ambedkar
92. With which of the following did the British sign the ‘Treaty of Gandamak’ in 1879?
- Afghan Amir
- Nepalese Government
- Ruler of Burma
- Amir of Sindh
93. Who was the Chairman of the Committee constituted on Railway Policy in 1920?
- Michael Sadler
- Thomas Holland
- William Acworth
- Robert Peel
94. Who was the founder of the ‘Sri Narayan Dharma Paripalana Yogam’ movement?
- C.N. Annadurai
- Sri Narayan Guru
- Viresalingam Puttulu
- Annie Besant
95. Who founded ‘Sharda Sadan’ for the uplift of the women?
- Harvilas Sharda
- D.K. Karve
- Mata Kasturba
- Pandita Ramabai
96. In which of the following places have the ruins of the capital of Vijaynagar Empire been found?
97. To which of the following sect/religion do the famous Dilwara Temples belong?
98. Which of the following is another term for Sufism?
99. Which of the following are the historical manuscripts of Assam?
100. In which place is the famous Shah Hamadan Mosque located?