111. The best source of Vitamin C is:
- Citrus Fruit
112. Anemia is caused due to deficiency of
- Vitamin A
113. The disease syphilis is transmitted by
- Sexual contact
- Contaminated water
114. The only ape found in India is
- Hoolock Gibbon
115. ‘व’ क्या है ?
116. ‘कामदेव’ का पर्यायबाची है
117. आँखों में खटकना ‘ मुहाबरे का अर्थ है
- अच्छा लगना
- अच्छा न लगना
- अच्छा पाना
- आंख पर से देखना
118. ‘गय ‘ से प्रत्यय शव्द बनता है
119. वि + सम =
120. ‘प्रसंग ‘ का विशेषण है
121. ‘आकंठ ‘ में समास है
122. शुद्ध शव्द है
123. शुद्ध बाक्य है
- उसको देखे ही
- उसको भी देखे हो
- उसे देखा है
- इनमे से कोई नहीं
124. बर्षा की अधिकता ‘ के लिए एक शब्द है
Directions(Q. 125 to 129) choose the correctly spelt word out of given alternative A, B, C and D.
Directions (Q. 130 to 134): Choose the word out of the four alternatives A,B,C and D which best express the meaning of the given word.
Direction(Q. 135 to 139): choose the correct form of the word given in the bracket out of the four given alternatives A, B, C and D to fill in the blank.
135. Her life is _______ (Price) for her parents.
136. The bell _________ (ring) at regular intervals.
137. I wish I ___________(be) a bird.
- had been
138. He often _________(go) for a walk.
- had gone
- is going
139. America ________ (discover) by Columbus.
- had been discovered
- was discovered
- is discovered
140. To break off
- to end a relationship
- to cut into pieces
- to disappear
- d.to appear suddenly
141. Man of letters
- who writes too many letters
- an important person
- a politician
- a literary person
142. A wet blanket
- a blanket which is wet
- a serious man
- one who discourages others
- one who interferes in other’s affairs
143. To come across
- to cross the river
- to challenge someone
- to meet with
- to appear
144. To put up with
- to stay together
- to postpone
- to annoy
- to bear
145. As ‘Ravi Shanker’ is related to ‘Sitar’, in the same way, ’Udayi Shanker’ is related to which?
146. which is different from the rest?
147. In a certain code ‘786’ means ‘bring apple me’, ‘958’ means ‘cut green apple’ and ‘645’ means ‘bring green fruit’, then which one of the following is used for ‘me’?
- Data inadequate
148. If brightness is called black, black is called yellow, yellow is called red, red is called purple and purple is called sky blue. Then tell what is the colour of the ripened banana?
149. In the number series 5348971653298435, how many digits are there which are preceded by an odd number but not followed by an even number?
- None of these
150. If all the numbers from 1 to 21 which are divisible by 2 are written in ascending order, then which will be the number at 6th place from the right?
151. In a row of girls, Subha is 10th from the left and Rupa is 11th from the right, when they both interchange their positions, Rupa becomes 15th from the right.
152. Among five boys, Basant is taller than Manohar, but not as much as Raju. Jayant is taller than Dutta but shorter than Manohar. Who is the tallest?
- Can not be determined
153. Shanaz has to go to the market. From her house which is in the North direction, she comes to the crossing. A road to her left goes to the park and direct straight is the office. In What direction is the market?
- Data inadequate
154. If ‘+’ means ‘+’ means ‘-‘;’-‘ means ‘*’; and ‘*’ means ‘+’ then 14+2*7/8=?
155. What will come in place of question mark (?) in the following
DKU, FJW, HIU, JHS,?
156. A cube of length 5cm, breadth 4cm and height 3cm is divided into small cubes, How many such small cubes can be formed?
157. In a certain code, ‘FLOWERS’ is written as ‘EKNVDQR’, how is SUPREME written in that code?
158. Which of the following is a wrong number in the series 10, 14, 28,32,64,68, 132?
159. Which among the following options comes at third place in the English Dictionary?
160. Annu is the daughter of my mother’s brother Abahi. Pari is the granddaughter of my mother. Pari should call Annu as
- Maternal Aunt
161. A man is facing west. He turns 45degree in the clockwise direction and then another 180 degree in the same direction and then 270 degrees in the anti-clockwise direction.
162. If January 1 is a Friday, then what is the first day of the month of March in a leap year?
163. The sum of the ages of 5 children born at the intervals of 3 years each is 50 years. What is the age of the youngest child?
- 4 years
- 8 years
- 12 years
- 6 years
164. If the average of 5, 10, 15 and ‘x’ is 20, then what is the value of ‘x’?
165. Which Indian origin personality has clinched the title of Master Chef Australia 2018?
- Vikash Khanna
- Floyd Cardoz
- Arti Sequeira
- Sashi Cheliah
166. Who has won the 2018 Formula One Hungarian Grand Prix tournament?
- Daniel Ricciardo
- Sebastian Vettel
- Lewis Hamilton
- Valtteri Bottas
167. NITI Aayog has recently launched which global mobility hackathon to crowdsource solutions for future of mobility in India?
- Beware Hack
- Move Hack
- Crowd Hack
- Lock Hack
168. Which State Government has recently launched an online portal” Abhar Aapki Sewa ka’ For pensioners?
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
169. Which IIT institute has recently developed an online tool ‘TreadWill’ to help people deal with mental health issues?
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Bombay
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Indore
170. Which Indian personality has been crowned Miss Asia (Deaf) 2018?
- Deshna Jain
- Pratista Sharma
- Sonali Bhargav
- Chandra Prabha Kumari