61. Under which Article of the Indian constitution, the Governor of a state can resume a Bill for the consideration of the President?
- Article 196
- Article 200
- Article 202
- Article 204
62. Which of the following is/are true regarding the Balwant Rai Mehta Committee?
- Recommended establishment of a three-tier Panchayati Raj System
- There should be direct elections for Panchayat Samiti
- Establishment of Scheme of Democratic Decentralisation
- District Collector should be the chairman of the Zila Parishad
- 1, 2 & 3
- 1, 3 & 4
- 2, 3 $ 4
- 1, 2 & 4
63. Which of the following statements is correct about ‘Directive Principles of State Policy’?
- They are not moral and political
- Their nature is socialist
- These are automatically applied to the state
- They can be legally enforced by the court
64. Which one of the following is closely related to the Yamuna River?
- Nag Tibba
- Rohtang Pass
It originates from the Yamnotri glacier on the Bandarpunch Peak in the Garhwal region in Uttarakhand.
• It cuts across the Nag Tibba, the Mussoorie and the Shiwalik ranges.
• It unites with the Ganga near Triveni Sangam, Allahabad.
• The total length of the Yamuna from its origin till Allahabad is 1,376 km.
• It creates the highly fertile alluvial, Yamuna-Ganges Doab region between itself and the Ganges in the IndoGangetic plain.
65. Patland is related to which one of the following?
- Meghalaya Plateau
- Chotta Nagpur Plateau
- Deccan Plateau
- Chattisgarh Plateau
66. Which of the following tribes does not belong to India?
67. Clean Environment Cess is imposed on:
- Cutting of green trees
- Pollution of rivers
- Production of coal
- Air pollution by factories
68. Inclusive growth objective was given for the first time in which plan of India?
- 9th five-year plan
- 10th five-year plan
- 11th five-year plan
- 12th five-year plan
69. The phenomenon of the demographic dividend of a country is related to:
- A sharp decline in the total population
- A decline in infant mortality rate
- An increase in the sex ratio
- An increase in the population in the working-age group
70. Infant mortality rate includes children of the age group:
- Upto 14 years
- Upto 5 years
- Upto 2 years
- Upto 1 year
71. The objective of Gram Udai Se Bharat Udai Abhiyan is to improve:
- Rural livelihood only
- Social harmony only
- Rural livelihood and social harmony
- Agriculture production
72. The process of providing alternate land to community displaced by man-made projects is called:
73. Which of the following is one of the eco-friendly jewelry makers in India?
- Blue Banyan
- Tata Motors
- Organic Weave
- Eco-Earth Conscious Optics
74. Which of the following peasant struggles is famous with the title ‘Dungli Chor’ (Onion Thief)?
75. The word ‘Sadagraha’ was suggested to Gandhi by:
- Maganlal Gandhi
- Harilal Gandhi
76. To whom did Gandhi Ji refer affectionately as ‘Deshbandhu’?
- Jawaharlal Nehru
- C.R. Das
- Vinoba Bhave
- M.N. Roy
77. Name the reformer of
10th 19th Century who is called as the ‘Father of Indian Social Revolution’?
- Rammohan Roy
- Swami Vivekanand
- Rabindranath Tagore
- Jotirao Phule
78. Who was the founding father of Harijan Sevak Sangh?
- G.D. Birla
- A.V. Thakkar
- Mahatma Gandhi
79. ‘Kuchipudi’ is a famous dance form of which among the following states?
- Andhra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
80. Which one the following is not correctly matched?
- Dandia – Gujarat
- Veethi – Andhra Pradesh
- Ganesha Utsava – Maharashtra
- Bihu – Uttrakhand
81. Who launched the Non-Brahman Movement in Madras Presidency?
- E.V.R. Pariyar
- M.C. Rajah
- Mahatma Jotirao Phule
- C. Rajagopalachari
82. Which of the following Satyagrahas Mahatma Gandhi did not lead in his life?
- Champaran Satyagraha
- Khera Satyagraha
- Bardoli Satyagraha
- Individual Satyagraha
83. Which one of the following states of India experiences a maximum percentage area under floods?
- Himachal Pradesh
84. Which of the following is not a type of drought?
- Agricultural drought
- Socio-economic drought
- Industrial drought
- Ecological drought
85. Which one of the following is not associated with earthquakes in India?
- National Geophysical Laboratory
- Geological Survey of India
- India Meteorological Department
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research