1. What is the outermost layer of the teeth called?
- None of the above
2. National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) is located at:
- In New Delhi
- In Hyderabad
- In Nagpur
- In Nainital
3. ‘KALINDI’ is the Vedic name of which river:
4. What is the longest part of the human digestive system?
- Large intestine
- Small intestine
5. Which is the longest tunnel in India?
Explanation: Chenani-Nashri Tunnel, officially known as Dr. Syama Prasad Mookerjee Tunnel, is a road tunnel in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir on NH 44. The work was started in 2011 and was inaugurated on 2 April 2017 by Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi. It is India’s longest road tunnel with a length of 9.28 km.
6. Who as the leader of Dhami Praja Mandal in 1939?
- Kanshi Ram
- Padam Dev
- Sher Singh
- Bhagmal Sautha
7. When is the world water day celebrated?
- 22 March
- 8 March
- 5 June
- 14 November
8. What is the source of sun Energy?
- Nuclear fusion
- Nuclear fission
- Chemical reaction
- All of the above
9. The colour of the leaves is green due to:
- None of these
10. Shongtong Karcham Hydro Power Project is located on which river?
11. What is dry ice?
- Solid Oxygen
- Solid Nitrogen
- Solid Carbon dioxide
- Solid Sulphur
12. Which planet is the hottest planet of the solar system?
13. The main cause of Earthquake is:
14. What is called the Brain of a computer?
15. What was the Shivalik Mountains known as in ancient texts?
- Manak Parvat
- Peer Panjal
16. Name the creature which is not a bird, but can fly:
17. Which feature of food is identified by the red and brown mark made on food packets?
- Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian
- None of these
Explanation: The red mark made on the food packet identifies non-vegetarian food whereas the brown dot symbol identifies non-lacto-vegetarian food.
18. Kufri Jeevan and Kufri Jyoti are two varieties of:
19. Which place of India is known as Little Lhasa?
20. Who composed the grammar of Sanskrit Language?
21. Where Boothnath Temple is situated?
22. Where is the Great Himalayan National Park situated?
- Himachal Pradesh
23. When was the first train started in India?
- 16 April, 1853
- 16 April, 1852
- 26 May, 1951
- 26 May, 1850
24. When was High Court of Himachal Pradesh established?
- 15 April,1948
- 01 November, 1966
- 15 August, 1947
- 26 January, 1971
25. Which district of Himachal Pradesh has the largest natural lake located in?
Stay updated with us: