Direction: Choose the most appropriate option from the given alternatives to fill in the blanks:
26. He Deals ………… stationery.
27. The tiger was killed ……….. the further.
28. He is weak ………… chemistry.
29. Choose the right sentence:
- Kalidas is the Shakespeare of India.
- The Kalidas is Shakespeare of India.
- The Kalidas is the Shakespeare of India.
- Kalidas is the Shakespeare of the India.
30. ‘We reached safe and sound’. Which part of speech ‘sound’ is?
- None of these
31. Choose the correct gender of Fox (feminine):
32. Young one ‘sheep’:
Direction: In the following questions choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the given word:
Direction: Choose the correct determiner from the given option:
35. ‘She will have been
served serving food’ is in:
- Past perfect tense
- Future perfect continuous tense
- Future indefinite tense
- Future perfect tense
36. The lesson is ………. Difficult.
- The little
37. ‘A word or law no longer in use’ is called:
38. I love my books so much so that I cannot part ………….them.
39. Choose the word that is spelt correctly from the given alternatives:
Choose the correct article from the given alternatives:
40. He is ……..one-eyed person.
- None of these
41. Choose the correct synonym of ‘audacity’.
42. Choose the correct antonym of ‘Malice’
Direction: Choose the correct option of an indirect form of speech:
43. The teacher said to the students,”‘Let us start a new lesson.”
- The teacher asked the students to start a new lesson.
- The teacher suggested to the students to start a new lesson.
- The teacher suggested to the students that he should start a new lesson.
- The teacher suggested to the students that they should start a new lesson.
44. He said to his teacher, “Good night, sir.”
- He wished his teacher good night sir.
- He respectfully wished his teacher good night.
- He respectfully bids his teacher good night.
- He respectfully bade his teacher good night.
Direction: Choose the correct synonyms for the underlined words from the given alternatives:
- Old fashioned
Stay updated with us: